Week 7 vs Chicago - Start Brett Hundley

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Count me on board the Hundley train this Thursday, Rodgers has gotten so bad he was even worse than old Colin Kaepernick this last game. His MVP years are over and he should retire soon.

Stick in Brett Hundley, he won't go missing wide open Randall Cobbs in the endzone, and he might be able to run a few bootleg play actions. Stick him in

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Things are going to have to get much worse for that to happen. Personally I'd rather see him get it together, but this offense went backwards today. So did our QB.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enough is enough, we cant afford to keep wasting drives like this. I'm sick and tired of people trying to pin the whole offensive struggles on Mike McCarthy and the play calling. Play calling is a non-issue when you got a QB who can't even hit a WR who's so wide open he has no defenders within 20 yards. Case Keenum showed up Aaron Rodgers today .... Oh yes that's right, Case Keenum.

Rodgers is 100% to blame for this offensive **** show, 100%. He aint getting fixed, so bench him. Put in Brett Hundley, he can't be any worse.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you're being a tad dramatic

If we're gonna right this ship, the heat has to get turned up big time on Aaron. If he gets the message that he has no room for error, maybe he'll shape up. That's my way of doing it, turn up that pressure cooker so hot he knows he can't mess up any more.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Rodgers isn't going to be benched. Either he gets over this funk or he doesn't. If he does, the Packers will be competitive again. If not, the Packers won't.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we're gonna right this ship, the heat has to get turned up big time on Aaron. If he gets the message that he has no room for error, maybe he'll shape up. That's my way of doing it, turn up that pressure cooker so hot he knows he can't mess up any more.
I don't think he slacks off. I don't think he's riding on reputation. I don't think he's one to sit back and think none of this matters. I'd be floored if Rodgers doesn't take this seriously and isn't working to right the ship as you say. It's obvious that whatever he's doing, it's not working, but I don't think it's for reasons that benching is going to fix.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is way more to lose than to gain by something like this. You send messages to just about everyone or anyone else other than your franchise qb, unless your plan is to send him out of town.

I'm for cutting outright some dbs from this game. I'm for demoting alex van pelt immediately, or terminating his contract immediately. I'm not for blowing up our franchise qb mid season based off his book of work.

I will say this... if we are talking about it, and announcers are talking about it, and fans are booing, better believe that we are gonna keep hearing about more and more.

It will be interesting to see if we bounce back for a w vs the bears.

If we dont, real talk about hot seats will begin.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they need to sign some rb asap they need help I don't wanna see any more wr out there like come on I don't wanna see don Jackson either get someone that can run north and south I don't even know any FA worth signing

Brendon12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's look at how many people would love LOVE to have Rodgers... like really..?? You said bench him lol

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steven ridley is available zac Stacy.. then there is Brandon Burks who I would rather have than Jackson back there

Reaction score
I think it's a bit premature to bench Aaron. That shows a complete lack of patience IMO.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whole offense is a issue so y not talk about u really think 1 rb is gonna help plus his bum ankle

Reaction score
I think we had several factors that played into this loss. Turnovers were a key ingredient though

Reaction score
We have to eliminate turnovers. We're getting into a TO net deficit now.
Fix that to a +1 goal per game and achieve somewhere in between and that will solve 50% of our woes.
Red Zone Turnovers are very costly

Packer4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is feeling gremlins in his head right now. It's no different than a golfer with the shanks. Or a kicker. Remember how bad Crosby was a couple years ago? Everybody wanted him gone. He's scoring all of our points now. Rodgers needs a turn around game, no doubt. But benching him will do no good. This team needs a new identity. From the top down.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be fine with grabbing some zone cover cbs more than rbs at this point. Even if they suck, they only have to suck less than the ones we have now, which is a low bar to hurdle.

Latest posts