Week 6 - Packers at Bears (Pre Game and After Game thread)

coulomb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was over when..

After the bears defender sacked rodgers and put a finger in his face.

Thanks for the 15 yards, thanks for the game, pretty much textbook way to light a fire under #12s ****.

I mean it is the bears, you don't need a helmet catch to beat them, but that defender needs a shout out.. thanks man!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being at the game, I sensed the change when Savage intercepted Fields in the endzone. Rodgers went down the field and tied the game at seven. The fans were never in the game after that point.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
another ugly W. the running game was great. inconsistent passing game. defense gets stops and is pretty good until it's backed into it's own 20...then it becomes a sieve. opponents are 100% when they get there. the Packers are playing on a 100 yard field while the opponent has an 80 yard field. officiating was terrible again. our 5-1 looks better than it really is. hopefully the injuries will slow down and we'll get some guys back. GPG!

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
another ugly W. the running game was great. inconsistent passing game. defense gets stops and is pretty good until it's backed into it's own 20...then it becomes a sieve. opponents are 100% when they get there. the Packers are playing on a 100 yard field while the opponent has an 80 yard field. officiating was terrible again. our 5-1 looks better than it really is. hopefully the injuries will slow down and we'll get some guys back. GPG!
The Vikings 3-3 looks worse than what it is. They should be 6-0. But why worry about how you look. Worry about how you finish.

D

Deleted member 6794

At this point it's important the Packers continue to win to position themselves for a playoff run once the injured players return. I don't care if it looks impressive or not.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Style points are totally meaningless in September and October. Keep the team on a winning track. I don't find anything ugly about a 10 point win on the road to a division rival.

Budman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point it's important the Packers continue to win to position themselves for a playoff run once the injured players return. I don't care if it looks impressive or not.
Agreed. That's an important component of having the special Super Bowl run. You have to be able to win through the injuries. I know that seems cliche' but it's true. If you can battle, win those ugly games, get healthy, then you have a chance. That's all you need. Just get into the playoffs and anything can happen.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. That's an important component of having the special Super Bowl run. You have to be able to win through the injuries. I know that seems cliche' but it's true. If you can battle, win those ugly games, get healthy, then you have a chance. That's all you need. Just get into the playoffs and anything can happen.
Although I thought last year was our best shot. We were 1 seed. 13-3. No 9ers last year. The Chiefs were not quite as good as 2019. But I guess maybe what hurt us was not having the G Force fill the seats at Lambeau against the Bucs.

Members online

Latest posts