Week 3 vs Bengals.

12theTruth

I actually haven't thought any of those have been helmet to helmet. This last one looked like he hit him in the high chest there.

I think the defender hit simultaneous to the upper chest and head at pretty much the same time. The initial force was aimed at upper chest and the defenders momentum in a fraction of a second created helmet to helmet contact.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I actually haven't thought any of those have been helmet to helmet. This last one looked like he hit him in the high chest there.

These guys lead with the helmet ...head down...not only are they open for helmet to helmet, they're open for neck injuries. Ah well, welcome to the NFL, huh?

12theTruth

Barclay is horrible in pass protection. EDS suspectible to bull rush not unlike Jeff Saturday. The LT has promise at least. Rodgers also with more poor decisions than usual. He is obviously uncomfortable back there. Starks and Sitton pretty good. Rest of offense not today so far.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Somehow we have the lead after a very rough 1st half for the offense. Have to stay optimistic that the offense will get going in the 2nd half.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
frankly we're running the ball effectively, why we keep dropping back to pass and keep trying to go deep is baffling. If youre struggling to protect your quarterback and the run game is working well keep running the football. You'll wear out their defensive front and protect your quarterback.

You make a valid point... the run game looks at least somewhat functional. The Bungles are in Rodgers' head...he's losing his composure, not a good thing in a pass orientated offense. The Pack are going to have to depend on Starks more today, but, the Oline isn't winning consistently neither.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll take us being ahead at the half, but no thanks to the offense in getting us there. Really disappointed in the offense from MM to the OL to Rodgers. Starks has been the bright light.

What a weird first half!:eek:

Members online

Latest posts