Week 3: Packers away at Redskins

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimWB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The theory is that with a healthy, escapable Rodgers, they won’t need to.

Post-tie tantrum aside, you guys have a darn good team. Cousins is legit. His receiver duo is stellar. Zimmer is a great coach. The defense speaks for itself. It’s going to be a dog fight. If the Packers get you, it’s probably going to be over OL issues.
I totally agree with your analysis. Vikes and Packers are neck and neck in the Power Rankings. I'm hoping Rodgers gets healthy and our O line holds up.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it will be another uneven game. But in the end Rodgers and the Packers will have too much for the skins. Packers, 31-17.

D

Deleted member 6794

Packers inactives:

QB Tim Boyle
WR Equanimeous St. Brown
CB Kevin King
RB Darius Jackson
S Josh Jones
OL Alex Light
WR J'Mon Moore

H

HardRightEdge

An ESPN note from about a 1/2 hour ago, prior to the 4th. TD drive: The Redskins are playing with 2 backup O-Lineman and one moved to a secondary position. Can this defense do anything with that? Not yet.

H

HardRightEdge

28-17 and now a defensive stop. The defense probably needs to throw a shutout the rest of the way or force a turnover.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How the **** is that roughing the passer but body slamming Rodgers wasn’t. Wtf I hate these calls

Reggie White Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dean Blan Sucko just made a rule up when explaining this how the hell is he suppose to tackle him...

pfcmsh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to the Rogers rule, you can't bring your weight onto the quarterback which, from what I saw, Clay did. The throw down of Rogers also was roughing the passer, as I see it. Why the heck they didnt call it on Washington is beyond me??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.