Week 12 Rams pregame and postgame thread.

Reaction score
I’ll admit I’ve been reminded of a valuable lesson about not taking the repeated bait maneuvering on a certain topics of semantics. I let that get too far and I apologize to those other regular posters that stayed on thread.

Something tells me that as banged up as we are, we’ve got a really good chance of pulling out an upset. We also seem to play better when we are underdogs, which is where we have arrived. Who in the world would’ve picked the Packers as an underdog at Lambeau just a few weeks ago? If I’m the Packers, I’d be very eager to quiet the noise going around lately. Even some Packer fans are jumping on the pile.

Last edited:

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My guess is one year and passing the stringent 4-hour written exam...or tomorrow when a mod flips a switch on the newby accounts. Hope you're an easy grader?
Oh, Lord! Another written test. I thought it would be a Presidential cognizant test... something like sticking square pegs in round holes, and the like. As Poirot would say; "I'm going to have to use some of my tiny gray cells?" I need a nap! At my age, naps are the equivalent of plugging my phone in for a quick recharge.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the airing of grievances...and feats of strength.
Come on! I brought the pole! About the biggest emoticon around! Full size!!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Here come da grievances!!!!

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
A few notes:

- Gary is expected to play today
- Jones is a game time decision, will see how he looks in warmups.
- High winds expected at Lambeau today. Might favor the guy that's won 81% of his games at Lambeau for over a decade.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A few notes:

- High winds expected at Lambeau today. Might favor the guy that's won 81% of his games at Lambeau for over a decade.
Good news on Gary and Jones. Not that we should count on them to contribute, but because they might be of some real value after the bye. I just hope they don't rely on them today, and have them ending up out for a longer period of time. On Gary.... tackling with one arm isn't too effective. I give him credit for giving it a shot.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have the same uneasy feelings about this game as I had going into last week. But I'm going to go against them and ride with the Packers 27-24.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I have the same uneasy feelings about this game as I had going into last week. But I'm going to go against them and ride with the Packers 27-24.
If you need a reason to feel optimistic......

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who in the world would’ve picked the Packers as an underdog at Lambeau just a few weeks ago? If I’m the Packers, I’d be very eager to quiet the noise going around lately. Even some Packer fans are jumping on the pile.
I wonder if any of the problems on offense that we've seen in the last few weeks have anything to do with Rodgers being forced to remain more isolated from his teammates?

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A few notes:

Rough on kicking game. Winds should die down in the second half.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I was a betting man I would take the Rams. Just too beat up on the offensive line to get anything going on offense. I hope Im wrong.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Just saw a stat that I couldn't believe....

Matthew Stafford is 0-16 against teams that entered the game at least 5 games above .500....I know he played in Detroit all of those years and the Rams are way better than those teams, but damn!

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They should use the game plan they uses against the 49'ers. Quick, short passes,te and wr screens, lots of runs.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Jones is active for today!! My guess is they'll roll with Dillon but IF they need a little "pop" or if Dillon struggles they may insert Jones. IF Dillon steamrolls I'd be happy with Jones resting until after the bye.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Inactives:

LOS ANGELES RAMS
QB Bryce Perkins
S JuJu Hughes
OLB Chris Garrett
OL Alaric Jackson
OL Tremayne Anchrum Jr.
WR Ben Skowronek

GREEN BAY PACKERS
CB Kevin King
S Vernon Scott