Vikings pt deux Studs and Duds

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs: Z55 and AJ 33 for studly starters. Pettine for not going soft. DA 17 for catching everything and making up for his fumble.

Duds: off the top this ws a team win and nobody really was noteworthy bad.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Adams, Jones, and the defense.

HOW ABOUT THEM NFC NORTH DIVISION CHAMPS BABY!!!!

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs

The Defense, Smith Bros, Kevin King, Aaron Jones.

Duds

First half Offense. The butterfingers and fumbles. Jimmy Graham only one catch but he fumbled and lucky someone fell on it before the Vikings did.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs- DEFENSE. Was this the Green Bay Packers or the 85 Bears? About as perfect a game as you can play.

Duds- Rodgers. He's just not the same anymore. The worst game I've seen him play.
Turnovers

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, well even with the 3 turnovers in the first half I just can't give any duds in this one because this team wanted it and they got it.

NFC North Champs and we did it by beating our rivals straight up!

The only duds I give are to the silly fake fans who bought into a Viking offense smoke and mirrors show. LOL

TDF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: The entire Packer organization for getting it done
Duds: The SKOL nation for believing they could actually win something once

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
This one was sweeter than most. I heard a lot of analysis about how the Pack were going to get railroaded. Not so much!

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
The only stud that matters tonight is Z’Darius Smith. The emotion that man put into this game was everything. The defense was perfect. If the defense keeps up this momentum in January and the Seahawks beat the 9ers, I’ll see my fellow packer fans in Miami in Feb.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Defense, Kings interception, multiple sacks, 3 and outs.

Seeing the stunned look on the Queens fans: Priceless.

Our first win at the US Bank, YEAH! And Cousins still can't get a win on Monday night; it's breaking my heart.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im not upset i just mentioned that on one drive ar was trash and went ballistic....as far as gettin owned...ya.....ill take this win straight up and twice on xmas....GO PACK!!

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
What is he upset about?
Made some goofy *** assertions and couldn’t back them up. When he was asked to clarify his position, the subject was changed.

He admitted to being drunk, which I have no issue with. Coming from a fella that likes to have a few himself :cool:

But you know how I roll. Either back up your statements, or get clowned on. I think that’s fair enough.

Have another one lambo. I might join you after this win.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
im not upset i just mentioned that on one drive ar was trash and went ballistic....as far as gettin owned...ya.....ill take this win straight up and twice on xmas....GO PACK!!
I don’t have the time or the energy to list all of the craziness you spewed. Cheers.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
DUDS: ANYONE.....who puts a negative spin on this game tonight. Packers travel to MinnyShitty and few are giving them a chance. They turn the ball over 3 times in the first half and STILL beat the Queens by 13 points!!

This team just told the rest of the NFL "We are F***in legit!"

Last edited:

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
DUDS: ANYONE.....who puts a negative spin on this game tonight. Packers travel to MinnyShitty and few are giving them a chance. They turn the ball over 3 times in the first half and STILL beat the Queens by 13 points!!

This team just told the rest of the NFL "We are F***in legit!"
Preach it PB.

Members online

Latest posts