Top 10 Players The Packers Must Trade Out Of Here Before The Deadline

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Would be interesting to see the PFF grades for the game on all these guys that supposedly need to be jettisoned immediately.

It’s the not the be all, end all but it does give one a general idea of effectiveness usually.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taylor is probably going to be benched by the end of the month, and I think the OP only got that right by sheer luck naming so many players. Bound get one right.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just in awe that anyone would put Bulaga on a list like this right now. Does a guy need to be an All Pro not to want to ship him out?

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see this become a weekly post from PFC. My guess is the list has at least 7 different guys each week

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Outside of Taylor and Graham I'm not sure what the hell the OP is looking at when watching games if all these guys need to go

So I guess you turn the TV off whenever Trevor Davis returns punts. Guy doesn't even know when to signal a fair catch.

Plus I saw a new one, the returner himself getting flagged for not knowing once you signal fair catch you cannot become a blocker.

If we traded HHCD and Montgomery last year, then these first two should definitely be up there on the trading block.

TREVOR DAVIS ****

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
So I guess you turn the TV off whenever Trevor Davis returns punts. Guy doesn't even know when to signal a fair catch.
I'd like to see him when the gunner isn't the first one down the field with a 30 yard running start. It is up to the blocker to tell him if he has room.
Plus I saw a new one, the returner himself getting flagged for not knowing once you signal fair catch you cannot become a blocker.
You need to get out more. Several times a season across the league I see this.

Caya

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not too fond of Graham. He can't block to save his soul. And Lewis and Tonyan? Yes, OP, lets dump our entire TE group. You need to step away from the ledge there.

OP - get rid of Bulaga?? Seriously? He's one of the few OL playing well out there. smh

As another Packer fan living in North Carolina, I can say that he does not speak for all of us. We cannot simply cut off our nose to spite our face.

Yes, we need to see what Jenkins can do before we let go of Taylor. We ALL know Taylor has been a liability.

It’s been 2 games though. Take a freaking chill pill, dude. We’re 2-0. We’re not perfect, but we are playing good enough to be 2-0. Our D has come up when it’s needed to get the stops to preserve the win.

Our O is a new O. It’s going to take a few games to see us all gel. If someone isn’t cutting it before the trade deadline, that’s when we look to cut. We have time. Patience is virtue.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Gotta give PFIC credit. There’s only a small handful of forum members that are capable of saying something so blatantly asinine to accumulate double digit disagrees.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time to fleece those two teams in the rotten apple be it the Jets or the Giants with these guys dragging our team down. We cannot allow these slow putzes and sack giver uppers to continue ruining this team. These guys must get shipped outta here.

We can get some 3rd or 4th rounders maybe even 2nds for these guys - Did you read this before you hit "Post"? These guys are so bad that they're worth Day 2 picks in the Draft?

1. Lane Taylor - This might be the only one you eventually get "half right". I honestly believe that Taylor got the start knowing that with Jenkins ready from Day 1 he'd have to elevate his play. If he does, we have great depth, if he doesn't PFF will likely determine his trade value....which I can't see higher than a 5th on the neediest of teams.

2. Trevor Davis: sick of watching his ineptness trying to return punts and can't even avoid slipping up when there's a wide open field in front of him - While Davis has a case of what I like to call "happy feet" for a WR, in his very limited touches as a receiver he as a YPC of 13.6. Meaning when he does catch it, it's a 1st Down. That's all you can ask for in a WR4/5. 6th at best but probably no trade value.

3. Jimmy Graham - He's not the same I get it, but he was hurt last year(kinda hurt this year too). Gotta commit to your picks though for at least 2-3 years....and everyone knew he was a stopgap likely anyway. Jimmy likely wouldn't get more than a 5th.

4. Marcedes Lewis - One of the best if not the best blocking TE over the last decade who cut 15-20lbs and is now involved in the passing game? Why? Lewis would retire before he went to a bottom feeder most likely.

5. Robert Tonyan - A Converted WR who has improved on his blocking and probably won't peak til next year....why? 7th.

6. Bryan Bulaga - One of the best when he's on the field....s0 you think Billy Turner is an upgrade? He would probably be worth a 4th to the right team.

7. Dean Lowry - He did enough to jettison Daniels....must be at least kinda good don't you think? 5th or 6th.

8. Oren Burks - He hasn't even played yet this year. 5th or 6th.

9. Jake Kumerow - At best Kumerow is a WR3/4. He's not going to blow anyone away, but he's better than a FA who doesn't know the offense, or a veteran who wants millions to ride the bench. No value.

10. Fadol Brown - He's a depth guy, likely will be rendered obsolete by Keke next year, he has no trade value.

Gotta give PFIC credit. There’s only a small handful of forum members that are capable of saying something so blatantly asinine to accumulate double digit disagrees.

When I saw it on the forum page I had to run over and chime in. I love when we all can agree for once.

TDF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He’s been a Packer fan since 1995, that’s about wraps it up for me. He became a fan in the height of the Favre years. I went through about 25 years of terrible football before Favre showed up and helped pull them out of hell! Even then it wasn’t right away, they added Reggie White, Dotson, Jones, Jackson, and drafted well.
What I’m seeing in this years team is growth and team chemistry and that’s huge, if this team can stay away from key injuries they can make a run in the playoffs!
As far as Graham goes, give it time, he was not brought here to block and he will have some big games this year with Rodgers, they just played 2 top 10 Defenses that have great D lines so the TEs had to stay around the line

Reaction score
He’s been a Packer fan since 1995, that’s about wraps it up for me. He became a fan in the height of the Favre years. I went through about 25 years of terrible football before Favre showed up and helped pull them out of hell! Even then it wasn’t right away, they added Reggie White, Dotson, Jones, Jackson, and drafted well.
What I’m seeing in this years team is growth and team chemistry and that’s huge, if this team can stay away from key injuries they can make a run in the playoffs!
As far as Graham goes, give it time, he was not brought here to block and he will have some big games this year with Rodgers, they just played 2 top 10 Defenses that have great D lines so the TEs had to stay around the line
Yeah I’m with you. It’s all relative.
Who would’ve guessed that our Offense would be holding us back.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see him when the gunner isn't the first one down the field with a 30 yard running start. It is up to the blocker to tell him if he has room.
You need to get out more. Several times a season across the league I see this.

He just slips down on the turf when he has an open field, and in 3 years, ZERO TDs either from receiving or returns. He has no football IQ and brings nothing of value period.

Enough is enough!! He must given the Ty Montgomery treatment and kicked out of here NOW!!

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
He must!!! He must NOW!!!

WE WILL NEVER WIN ANOTHER GAME UNTIL HE IS GONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He just slips down on the turf when he has an open field, and in 3 years, ZERO TDs either from receiving or returns. He has no football IQ and brings nothing of value period

Davis actually caught a TD his rookie year. A guy with no football IQ would have been cut immediately....you don't get a scholarship to Cal anyway if you aren't smart on and off the field.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've actually been pretty pleased this year with Trevor. Sure, he made a head-scratching blocking penalty, and sure, he has not gained any (significant) yards on returns. But he did the most important thing which was holding on to the ball. He furthermore came in when Davante was limping vs the Bears and let's be real, we all thought that that would be the end of the drive. But he caught his only target and gained some YAC as well, it was one of the biggest plays we had in that game.

Not all returners are Devin Hester. I completely agree that we will have to address the position going forward, but Trevor Davis is not the biggest of our concerns right now.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no it will just grow larger lol.

That's the fun of it. Its a top 10 list so the numbers can't change so when Crosby misses a kick and must be traded someone has to come off. When Jenkins gives up a sack and must be traded someone has to come off. The fun is seeing which player who had to be traded last week gets a reprieve this week when the newest must be traded has to be put on the list.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's the fun of it. Its a top 10 list so the numbers can't change so when Crosby misses a kick and must be traded someone has to come off. When Jenkins gives up a sack and must be traded someone has to come off. The fun is seeing which player who had to be traded last week gets a reprieve this week when the newest must be traded has to be put on the list.
I think you might be giving him too much credit. Counting to ten might be a little bit too much lol.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you might be giving him too much credit. Counting to ten might be a little bit too much lol.

Are you saying he may have problems like King Arthur.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It's like Sheldon's Mortal Enemy list on Big Bang Theory.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Bulaga could play another 3 seasons and be even the PFF #50 ranked OT that'd do a lot of good for the franchise. Give his eventual replacement time to get up to speed.

Latest posts