Notable Pac-12 players on the roster:

Rodgers(Cal)
Clark(UCLA)
Bakhtiari(Colorado)
King(Washington)
Martinez(Stanford)

You were saying?

A small percentage of good players in a garbage conference do not make it good

I'm standing by my statement that Trevor Davis is a low IQ stinko just like Brett Hundley and I'm not backing off it. .. EVER

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That "garbage conference" is currently 15% of the active roster; 19% when you include the practice squad. The Pac-12 was third in selections in this year's Draft, the SEC & Big Ten edged them out by 7 selections at 40 and 33 respectively. I'd wager that after the SEC, the Pac-12 probably has the 2nd highest percentage on every NFL roster. But go ahead with your irrationality, just like this entire thread.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
when confronted with the choices of admitting they're wrong or looking stupid, a ****** will double down on stupid

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can get some 3rd or 4th rounders maybe even 2nds for these guys

1. Lane Taylor
2. Trevor Davis: sick of watching his ineptness trying to return punts and can't even avoid slipping up when there's a wide open field in front of him
3. Jimmy Graham

4. Mercedes Lewis

5. Robert Tonyan

6. Bryan Bulaga

7. Dean Lowry

8. Oren Burks

9. Jake Kumerow

10. Fadol Brown
Its happening!

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fwiw, Calvin Ridley (too small to be an NFL WR, and not fast enough): 12/169/2

Courtland and Campbell (superstars!): 13/173/1.

DOME! TURF! WINTER! SIZE!!!

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah that's right Trevor Davis you sucko ...

GET OUTTA HERE

And careful about falling out of the plane to Oakland

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
A small percentage of good players in a garbage conference do not make it good

I'm standing by my statement that Trevor Davis is a low IQ stinko just like Brett Hundley and I'm not backing off it. .. EVER

No one expects you to back off. We just don't care. This thread is a punch line.

Macho Man Savage

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pac12 is a fine conference to pull talent out of. I think the problem for the Packers in recent years is that they leaned heavily on their PAC12 scout who was misgrading players. We missed on ALOT of PAC12 players at the end of TT's tenure.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pac12 is a fine conference to pull talent out of. I think the problem for the Packers in recent years is that they leaned heavily on their PAC12 scout who had seniority over the other scouts. We missed on ALOT of PAC12 players at the end of Ted's tenure.

Who was that scout by the way? I never found out....

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pac12 is a fine conference to pull talent out of. I think the problem for the Packers in recent years is that they leaned heavily on their PAC12 scout who was misgrading players. We missed on ALOT of PAC12 players at the end of TT's tenure.
I'd say Clark, Martinez, King, and even Randall were all pretty good players. Murphy sucked, but he was a 6th rounder?

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Who?

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts