1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tired of this bull crap

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Killazach, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Onofr1o

Onofr1o Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You cant even say that anymore. The patriots are 2 years removed from the super bowl, they are aging and no one knows how good Tom Brady will be in the pocket with his knee scenario. I think an up and coming young team like carolina, tennesse, arizona or green bay(im not just being a fan...they have a lot of peices in place) is the place to be for these aging veterans. Thats my mindset if im 32 years old and looking for a contending team. No one wants to be on a team full of 30 year olds, it would be a geriatric fest considering what the NFL considers "old"

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Look no further than The Ministerof Defense. He wanted to win, and what better place than GB?! And if they think it's too cold, what about Boston? It's very cold in there, you know. And about night life, first of all, if you don't want to be in a place that doesn't have night life, than you're not worth of playing in Green and Gold. And if you're veteran, you have a family, therefore you don't want nighltife. I just don't understand why people say players don't want to come to Green Bay...

3. pacman5252

pacman5252 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We also gave Reggie more money up front than any other team offered

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Of course we did. FA's usually have a list of importance for signing with a team, that goes like this:
    1) Money
    2) Money
    3) Money
    4) Roster
    5) Coaching Staff (and playbook)
    6) City