Reaction score
Our schedule moving forward:
Miami
Minnesota
@New York Jets
Dallas
@Minnesota
@Atlanta

Forgive me for being reactionary, but there's at least a chance we could lose all of those.

I'm very scared right now.

erik_m_vos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we sign some help to ease the injuries problem, find a way to cut down the penalties, get the Oline back in shape, and have our coaching staff stop being ******, and we can win all those games.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
If we sign some help to ease the injuries problem, find a way to cut down the penalties, get the Oline back in shape, and have our coaching staff stop being ******, and we can win all those games.

Signing new (quality) FA help, probably won't happen ..., not unless TT all of a sudden changes his mmo ...

O-Line back in shape ? ... Deja Vu ... - Seems the team might just be a little too (over)confident and perhaps "buying" into all the hype ... Thus underestimating their opponents ...

Coaching Staff stop being "******" ... - slim chance ... People may rail on McCarthy, but I still think he is doing what he is supposed to do ... - But when your players aren't disciplined it becomes difficult ...

Granted all of the above games are winnable ... However out of the 6 games ahead ... 4 loses are highly probable ... - If the team can win 3 or more of those games, I think it would be satisfactory at this point ...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing: last year, the first part was also the easy schedule.
We rebounded to 7-1 last year.

All I'm saying is, too early to make anything out of it.

All we know is we have lots of problems. If we can fix them, is yet to be seen.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our schedule moving forward:
Miami
Minnesota
@New York Jets
Dallas
@Minnesota
@Atlanta

Forgive me for being reactionary, but there's at least a chance we could lose all of those.

I'm very scared right now.

This is going to be the tough part of our schedule. Agreed. But don't think the Pack don't know they have to step up. Our WR core and Rodgers will play their best football of the season in these tough games. As for our defense? This was far from a bad game for them. I think the key players on defense we need back are Matthews (i mean keep him healthy), Bigby, and Harris. If our WR+Rodgers click and we get those players back... we still make a good run in the playoffs, I believe.

olwig420

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point I almost hope we loose them all. Then TT and the coaches might be able to see that their philosophy on how to run a football team is only OK, not good. Things need to change. Especially in the Free agency realm. We will never win with a bunch of Rookies, second year players, and a bunch of old has been players in the majority of the starting spots.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
One thing: last year, the first part was also the easy schedule.
We rebounded to 7-1 last year.

All I'm saying is, too early to make anything out of it.

All we know is we have lots of problems. If we can fix them, is yet to be seen.

True, but the teams on last years schedule and this years aside from the divisional opponents are somewhat different ... heh

Alot has to change if the team is going to be in the play-offs come december ...

@ Green_Bay_Packers: - How 'bout Mason Crosby ? ... :Cheeky: (sorry, just had to do it LOL)

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
It's extremely pessimistic to think we'll lose all those games. Regardless, we're in trouble right now. I don't even know how to fix it, so many problems. This is what a FO is for. Hopefully they make me feel better about the season, it doesn't look good at this point.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I warned you guys earlier in the week, that the Redskins were not going to be pushovers, that while their Defense is jeckyl and hyde at times, they played tough and fly around a lot. I also prayed there'd be no injuries, well that didn't work apparently. We have to realize that we played poorly at times and had bad play calling in the middle of the game that kept us from really getting momentum together. If we had, game might ahve been different.