The Packers have my endorsement for the Giants game.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giving Childress (then later Frasier) GM style authority was their biggest mistake. Chilly was slowly sinking and sold his soul for Farve which wasn't bad in 2009, but he should have cut his losses in 2010 and Farve/Moss were his death knell.

they did lose in the NFC Championship game that first year he was there though. Wasn't that bad of a move. They went for it, can't kill a team that wasn't built property a shot at going for it

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they did lose in the NFC Championship game that first year he was there though. Wasn't that bad of a move. They went for it, can't kill a team that wasn't built property a shot at going for it
That said, when he threw that pick to Porter I could hear a collective one of these coming from Wisconsin:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
eric

eric

Hater gonna hate
Reaction score
as soon as u get a real football team ;)

OK, if you want to talk Giants and Cowboys take it to the appropriate section, I don't want my thread derailed and shutdown. I think its obvious the Giants had the Cowboys' number this season though.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
America's "joke" team is easily the Eagles or the Vikings.

eh

as great as it is that Philly was teh dream team and finished 8-8 to extend their "NEVER WON A RING" record,
Dallas calls itself America's team that constantly gets overhyped bytheir own media and fans. they have won 1 playoff game ni 17 years yet are always considered a top team every year. They are america's joke.

Vikings aren't even nationally recognized, thats just a division dispute u have

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, if you want to talk Giants and Cowboys take it to the appropriate section, I don't want my thread derailed and shutdown. I think its obvious the Giants had the Cowboys' number this season though.

lol i just had to get my jabs in cowpoke, don't u worry your pretty little head

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
I wouldn't call them ready for the Super Bowl performances, but they did look like the best defense the played on Wild Card weekend.

True but then again it was against an admittedly bad team, though I'm not sure if the players were just that bad or if it was simply the highly questionable coaching decisions like the 4th down attempts, etc. Regardless the Falcons were arguably the worst team in the NFC playoffs last weekend. If we grant that point, your team is riding a wave of success that consists of three sub-par teams and/or performances with the Jets, Cowboys and Falcons. If success against teams is a litmus test for success in the playoffs then the Packers last two games against the Bears (four times in one calendar year...that's a new NFL record.......**snicker**) and the Lions means we've got incredible momentum going into the playoffs too.

But we all know it's not that simple.

The Redskins losses are impossible for me to explain because I don't even know what the hell happened. Our OC makes a lot of questionable calls that leave even the newest fans scratching their heads.

The past few years the Giants have been know for playing to the level of their opponents ie) going to NE and beating them, losing to SEA at home. To be honest, I don't know what's up with them haha it just seems to be the way they operate. I can't argue with your point about a weak secondary because if we don't get a solid rush we are in trouble albeit the secondary has been playing better as of late. The Giants have been susceptible to the big play this year, but as of late it hasn't been happening. Like you said, we could both be very wrong, I just want to see this game haha..Should be a good one regardless. I hold the Packers in high regard and wouldn't mind seeing you repeat if you beat my Giants. But here's to Green Bay NOT repeating:p
That's really what it comes down to, best team winning, etc. I won't lie, the Giants make me nervous in some ways, mostly because they can, as you said, play up to their opponents. Best thing I can hope for is the bye week, the crowd, the momentum and all the other aspects of this team spell success for my boys. I truly believe that if this offense gets going like it can, this team can be unstoppable. The problem is our defense has a way of making other offenses play at the same level which has to change. Hopefully Sunday it will. :)

Frozencheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eh

as great as it is that Philly was teh dream team and finished 8-8 to extend their "NEVER WON A RING" record,
Dallas calls itself America's team that constantly gets overhyped bytheir own media and fans. they have won 1 playoff game ni 17 years yet are always considered a top team every year. They are america's joke.

Vikings aren't even nationally recognized, thats just a division dispute u have

Pot, meet kettle.

Frozencheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score

"thats just a division dipute you have" hmmm.....Giants fan calling the cowboys a joke of a team

The Vikings have led the NFL in player arrests since 2000
Tyrone Poole knocking the queens out of the playoffs
The Herchel Walker trade...that really made a joke of the Cowboys huh?
Boat rides
Mossy Cade
Mike Tice scalping superbowl tix
Losing turns on draft day
15-1 to 13-3 in two years
0 superbowls

sounds like a joke of a team to me.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"thats just a division dipute you have" hmmm.....Giants fan calling the cowboys a joke of a team

The Vikings have led the NFL in player arrests since 2000
Tyrone Poole knocking the queens out of the playoffs
The Herchel Walker trade...that really made a joke of the Cowboys huh?
Boat rides
Mossy Cade
Mike Tice scalping superbowl tix
Losing turns on draft day
15-1 to 13-3 in two years
0 superbowls

sounds like a joke of a team to me.

The cowboys are going on 20 years of hype with nothing to show for it...

why are u giving me stupid headlines? Every team has them, but the Vikings are def one of teh least popular teams in the league

Frozencheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
should we go through the dallas cowboy headlines?

at least they have a history of winning, even if not lately. The Vikings roof caved in last year....literally. Also, like I said, the queens have led the league in player arrests since 2000, so no matter how many headlines you want to post, the viking have more.....and google Mossy Cade if you dont know about that, it's a doozy!

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
at least they have a history of winning, even if not lately. The Vikings roof caved in last year....literally. Also, like I said, the queens have led the league in player arrests since 2000, so no matter how many headlines you want to post, the viking have more.....and google Mossy Cade if you dont know about that, it's a doozy!

ha ill look it up now. Im also throwing sam hurd in that cowboy pile. U dont become a drug dealer selling a kilo a week in an offseason lol

Frozencheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dude mossy cade played for the packers too lol

yes, and they cut as soon as they found out he was a dirtbag. It was MN that signed him knowing he was an inbreeder.

they did the same when they found out that Lofton and Chmura's charactor was in question.

Mike McKenzie is another example....bad attitude? bye bye.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Wasn't a football deal, my family needed me since my sister is in the hospital.

Hope all is well Bogart with your family.

And we welcomed you back with half of New York waiting for you. See now don't you miss the spying on the Saints forums instead and MVP talk? ;)

Members online

Latest posts