The Packers have my endorsement for the Giants game.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Finish them

Hope to do just that. Some of their comments and the attitude of some of their fans (not so much those who have visited us here, but some I've encountered elsewhere) have them quickly advancing on my "anybody but" Super Bowl list.

OP
OP
eric

eric

Hater gonna hate
Reaction score
Hope to do just that. Some of their comments and the attitude of some of their fans (not so much those who have visited us here, but some I've encountered elsewhere) have them quickly advancing on my "anybody but" Super Bowl list.

I've never really had a problem with their fans at all, its their players like Jacobs I can't stand. Eagles fans on the other hand are different story.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Nice to you see ya again eric. Good luck next year. Aaron Rodgers knows how to finish better then anyone. I am not sure that sounds proper though for this section.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geeeeez

I leave for a few days and don't realize how populated this board has become with trash talking new yorkers that don't know how to use their own team's boards.

actually just because we're here talking doesn't mean we're trash talking. I know a few of those dudes that are here and they are just here to talk about the game.

theres alot of butt hurt pack fans here though actually. Masked fear with fake confidence of guaranteeing this game is done. Everybody knows this game is going down to the wire and we are your biggest threat. Keep quoting stats from the firs 3/4 of the season (like it means anything). We're bringing the heat to lambo - just like we did in 07

The trash talking is on now

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
theres alot of butt hurt pack fans here though actually. Masked fear with fake confidence of guaranteeing this game is done. Everybody knows this game is going down to the wire and we are your biggest threat. Keep quoting stats from the firs 3/4 of the season (like it means anything). We're bringing the heat to lambo - just like we did in 07

The trash talking is on now
WOO HOO! NOW WE GOT A PARTY GOING! lol

Giants are not our biggest threat, they are merely the current threat.

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps but the Saints are still the bigger threat.
Why does nobody respect the fact that the Giants defense has tightened up? You do also realize that the first game was completely stolen from the Giants, right? Now we're healthy and it should be another good game. Half of the fans on here are running around acting like this is going to be no contest which is completely off base. We can score at the same rate as your offense. Our defense gives us a better chance than yours.

Giantz4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why does nobody respect the fact that the Giants defense has tightened up? You do also realize that the first game was completely stolen from the Giants, right? Now we're healthy and it should be another good game. Half of the fans on here are running around acting like this is going to be no contest which is completely off base. We can score at the same rate as your offense. Our defense gives us a better chance than yours.

It's fine bro...let them act like it's going to be a cakewalk

We know how hungry this Giants team is now....

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
u guys already know u can outscore them

We know we can hang with the scoring with you vs ur defense and we're pretty sure we can d it up enough to score more than you
You hung with us on a day when our QB had an off day. It was your house and the noise was deafening. You will not have that advantage this time.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You hung with us on a day when our QB had an off day. It was your house and the noise was deafening. You will not have that advantage this time.

coincidence that ur QB had an off day vs us though right? Nothing to do wtih the pressure we were getting on him?

It was actually one of his top 3 performing days though actually, so it wans't even an off day

Members online

Latest posts