The no 1 selling NFL Jersey belongs to .........

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Tebow sells more jerseys than Polamalu, Brees, and Brady? I guess the masses want someone that is a better guy off the field than good players on the field.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually have a serious question regarding an Aaron Rodgers jersey, so instead of creating a new thread I am hoping I can hijack this one and have a fellow Packer fan help me out! I've been on the hunt for a 3x Rodgers jersey for a while, and while replica, premier or authentic didn't matter too much (authentic probably not, too expensive) I could not for the life of me find one in 3x! Most places only go to 2x, and for a lot of stores that cater to Big and Tall they only carry 4x and above. Apparently us 3x guys don't exist.

I checked nfl.com shop, packers.com shop, reebok, jcpenny, sports authority, ***** sporting goods, even amazon! No luck. So just as I was about to give up I found this beauty: http://www.packersmaster.com/reebok...gers-sideline-black-united-premier-eqt-jersey please look at the link! Not only is it a 3x, but it's a Premier style and I LOVE the color and design, and it's in my price range to boot. I am absolutely in love with it at the moment, but I have one concern.. why can't I find this jersey at ANY big name shop?

This jersey seems to only be found on websites that I'm not familiar with who claim to cater to packer fans, and after contacting Packer Pro Shop they tell me they've never carried this item either. The description says it is made by Reebok and it is officially licensed, and judging by the pictures it looks that way. Do you guys think this is a legit purchase? I really hope so, because the color scheme and design is just awesome in my opinion. I was originally looking for standard team colors, but I would really like to have this.. not to mention it's the only one I can find in my size. Tell me your thoughts, thanks!

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/full-list-of-rules-must-read-for-members.29585/

Scroll about half way down the page. Re: Jerseys

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem is that the NFL is switching to Nike next year. Stores are selling off the current stock of jerseys and not ordering any new ones until the Nike jerseys are available in May.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahh shoot, sorry SanDiegoCheese I neglected to pay heed to that rule. Figures, that sounds about my luck! I thought a Packer forum would be an ideal place to get some information, not sure where else I can ask this.. oh well.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahh shoot, sorry SanDiegoCheese I neglected to pay heed to that rule. Figures, that sounds about my luck! I thought a Packer forum would be an ideal place to get some information, not sure where else I can ask this.. oh well.

No worries, Brandon. There are ALOT of bootleg jersey websites, hence the forum rule.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Has anyone bought one of those bootleg jerseys and compared it to a real one? I paid 60 bucks for an Authentic 100% stitched jersey with the Super Bowl patch, and I think that was a steal since I've seen them over 100 bucks since the season began, but I bought it just when pre season was starting.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Has anyone bought one of those bootleg jerseys and compared it to a real one? I paid 60 bucks for an Authentic 100% stitched jersey with the Super Bowl patch, and I think that was a steal since I've seen them over 100 bucks since the season began, but I bought it just when pre season was starting.
I was after a Rodgers All-Star jersey his first year he made it and bought one of the overseas jerseys. I bought a 2x and the one I received fit like a Large. I bought a 3x and that one fit like an XL at best.

I gave them both away as gifts and will now stick to those made in the USA. :)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tebow sells more jerseys than Polamalu, Brees, and Brady? I guess the masses want someone that is a better guy off the field than good players on the field.
That is correct.
Sometimes we root and love the person as much as the stats or spirals.
Timmy will be in the fast lane to through the pearly gates I believe, while people like I hope to get past the first speedbump.

I still wanna get me a Reggie White jersey, God rest his soul.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
That is correct.
Sometimes we root and love the person as much as the stats or spirals.
Timmy will be in the fast lane to through the pearly gates I believe, while people like I hope to get past the first speedbump.

I still wanna get me a Reggie White jersey, God rest his soul.

Good luck if you do get a Reggie jersey, they are quite pricey when I seen them. Some where around 120 if you are looking for a throwback. Mitchel & Ness are outrageous, they must really be worth it to be twice the price of regular jerseys.