The Jordan Love Era Begins

Will Jordan Love be 3 in a row for the Packers?

• Yes, he's a FHOF Player

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • He'll be pro bowl good but not FHOF good

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • He'll be average

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • No, he'll be a below average bust

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Too early to Tell

Votes: 29 42.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Reaction score
I'm not worried about Love, although I have a sinking feeling we're going to see a pick. I'm more concerned about the defense not being able to stop Dallas' offense. But, got to remember there are no expectations here.
I agree partially. On the face of it we’ve been unstable or as I like to call it Defensive Porpoising. We’ve played good teams good and bad teams bad etc.
That said. Something I’ve been monitoring for the last 10+ years that had held true are strength ratings. In postseason, if you gave TWO equal teams, lean to the one that has a better SOS (real time). Also turnover ratio and other factors, but strength is key. That concept that you can be a 8-4 team in the SEC and move to the ACC and be
11-1. It’s really important and it gets more pronounced against the better teams (Dallas etc). It’s held true for about 80% of the postseason since I’ve tracked it. Not fail proof, but a solid predictor in postseason. Another one is turnover ratio, which we’re not good at this year, but we’ve gotten more normalized as the season wore on.

Dallas had an easy schedule, just like Green Bay did and a hair worse SOS. they are the ONLY NFC team left with a worse SOS. it’s slight but in our favor.

The Detroit Defense just played good @ AT&T.. but they are NOT a top 10 Defense by nearly any metric. The Packers are about the same and maybe a hair better. That part we are both worried about comes down to game plan and execution. However we 100% can do what a Detroit did imo. Imo We’re a slightly above average D, so it comes down to are we ascending or descending? I’m a little concerned with J’aire being out though I won’t lie.

Last edited:
OP
OP
thequick12

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Theres that Aaron Rodgers game for lack of a better term. Last week was close but here it is in his first playoff game

16 of 20 272 yards 3 tds 158.3 passer rating

OP
OP
thequick12

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fck...the coaches ruined it by putting Clifford in and then getting scared and putting Love back in

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All right, I've got a question. What was Jordan Love doing working in a flower shop (on the pregame show)? Anyone know the story behind that?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Your reading comprehension needs improvement. I have wanted Murphy gone (for years) but have not said anything about MLF.
Uh huh

Read your posts again. You were in favor of a new Gm bring in a new coach

But don't matter

Are you offering yourself

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Show me the post. Otherwise you are a liar.
My apologies

It was a quote from someone else

Yet....you still disrespected b4 I said that.

Its okay for you to be an as s hat but I can't?

F u

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haven't been here in ages, but just want to say how glad I am for the Packers to have traded that dead weight diva who was Aaron Rodgers. This finally feels like a TEAM with a great locker room, and it has all to do with the fact that we don't have a sulking baby under center but a great QB who is one of the guys.

Even before Love started balling out this change of direction felt exciting; now I can say that I have never felt as optimistic as a Packer fan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
How are you a moderator here? You are the biggest ******* on the site. Moderators are supposed to be peacekeepers not ********.
Show me that rule?
And the only ones I am nasty to are the ones that do it to me 1st

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can you imagine how good he's going to be with more experience and growing together with these receivers? Not even the sky is the limit!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
How are you a moderator here? You are the biggest ******* on the site. Moderators are supposed to be peacekeepers not ********.
I disagree 100%+ ... I moderated a very VERY busy site until the mid-2000's, wouldn't touch it again ... period. There are many posters out there who are simply unmanageable and looking for trouble. The moderator who sees himself as a "peacekeeper" paints a target on him or herself just like U.N. Peacekeepers in the Middle East.

L.T. does just fine. A man can can only take so much sh*t. As Kenny Rodgers sang "Sometimes you've go t fight when you're a man."

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a big LongTimeFan fan. Rather than being a ban happy guy, he stands in and takes the heat and isn't afraid to give it back. Good for him, keep being you LT

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about not feeding the troll? Any time I see any of the forums where it's Poster A followed by Poster B for a couple of pages, I really want to envision what'd happen if one ignored the other (or, at least, didn't respond).

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sigh, I have no hopes for us. I see nothing in Love that gives me hope for this season.

Not his fault, but he just isn't a #1 pick and we are just compounding the mistake here (probably to satisfy someone's ego) by betting a season on him.

An year wasted till it becomes obvious.

This post hasn't aged well :D Time for me apologize.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a big LongTimeFan fan. Rather than being a ban happy guy, he stands in and takes the heat and isn't afraid to give it back. Good for him, keep being you LT
Man o' livin' all this nice stuff bein' said... he's gonna have to turn sideways to get his head through the door. :unsure:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordan's passer rating yesterday was the best playoff rating of any GB QB in franchise history.
I wonder if Rodgers ever thinks maybe he should have bought in to MLF's offensive schemes just a little more?