The Jordan Love Era Begins

Will Jordan Love be 3 in a row for the Packers?

• Yes, he's a FHOF Player

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • He'll be pro bowl good but not FHOF good

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • He'll be average

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • No, he'll be a below average bust

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Too early to Tell

Votes: 31 43.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have never been so happy to eat crow in my life! This kid is a fantastic qb. I am giddy. I picked 5 wins for this team. LOL I love it. They are HUNGRY - strikes and gutters DUDE!!! Dangerous. 1994 San Fran playoff game was the last time I felt how i feel right now about this team. Look out...and if not now next year is fine too.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have never been so happy to eat crow in my life! This kid is a fantastic qb. I am giddy. I picked 5 wins for this team. LOL I love it. They are HUNGRY - strikes and gutters DUDE!!! Dangerous. 1994 San Fran playoff game was the last time I felt how i feel right now about this team. Look out...and if not now next year is fine too.
I haven't seen our offense run this efficiently since 2010. The balance on that side of the ball is outstanding. Talent across the board in the WR/TE room. They will have to work hard this week and prepare properly, but this team can win. MLF should be COY for what he has done with Love and the kids.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't seen our offense run this efficiently since 2010. The balance on that side of the ball is outstanding. Talent across the board in the WR/TE room. They will have to work hard this week and prepare properly, but this team can win. MLF should be COY for what he has done with Love and the kids.
Forget the fab 5 of 2011. This is the start of the Magnificent 7. Reed, Doubs, Wicks, Melton, Kraft & Musgrave led by the grizzled grey bearded veteran Aaron Jones. (Watson and Heath need work / health.)

OP
OP
thequick12

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over the final 8 games of the season the Packers are 6-2 currently having won 3 in a row. They are one of the hottest teams entering the playoffs.

During that strech Jordan Love has thrown for 2150 yards completeing over 70% of his attempts with 18 tds and just 1 ints. Making him one of the hotest qbs entering the playoffs.

OP
OP
thequick12

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Forget the fab 5 of 2011. This is the start of the Magnificent 7. Reed, Doubs, Wicks, Melton, Kraft & Musgrave led by the grizzled grey bearded veteran Aaron Jones. (Watson and Heath need work / health.)

Watson is gonna have a big game on Sunday. The last time he faced this secondary he went for 3 tds

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the overconfidence...but paper china doll needs to be on the field first before even thinking about 3 td or one.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, what a great comparison. In 2010 GB scored 388 points. 18 by the defense, 370 by the offense. 2023, 383 pts. 12 by the D and 371 by the Offense. Personally, I am going to go with 2020. 509 points. 14 by defensive players and 495 by the offense. But that's just me.

Last edited:

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, what a great comparison. In 2010 GB scored 388 points. 18 by the defense, 370 by the offense. 2023, 383 pts. 12 by the D and 370 by the Offense. Personally, I am going to go with 2020. 509 points. 14 by defensive players and 495 by the offense. But that's just me.
Damn.

U.P. Packfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was critical of Love earlier too. I knew he had promise but I was questioning his accuracy, especially on deep balls. He has grown by leaps and bounds the last half of the season. I love his poise under pressure and the way he leads his teammates.

OP
OP
thequick12

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe send him and Melton up both sides and then check the middle of the field.

Thats the thing Love is doing most notably different than old man Rodgers...he exploits the middle of the field early and often

Need Musgrave stressing the seams followed up by Kraft leaking out or AJ circling out of the backfield.

This is starting to feel more and more like a game we're gonna win!

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats the thing Love is doing most notably different than old man Rodgers...he exploits the middle of the field early and often

Big time. Rodgers' accuracy was never the same after Barr put him down. I think that's the reason he didn't like to go over the middle.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another comparison... if Packer QBs are Jedi, then:

Starr: Yoda
Favre: Obi-Wan
Rodgers: Anikan/Vader
Love: Skywalker

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big time. Rodgers' accuracy was never the same after Barr put him down. I think that's the reason he didn't like to go over the middle.

This is a really strange comment. Can you explain how he had a career high completion percentage in 2020 and higher than his career average completion percentages in 2020 and 2021 if his accuracy was never the same?

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a really strange comment. Can you explain how he had a career high completion percentage in 2020 and higher than his career average completion percentages in 2020 and 2021 if his accuracy was never the same?

By avoiding the more difficult throws, like over the middle. Compare his last game against Detroit to Love's 3 days ago:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

No members online now.