Sunday Night Game?

jkhood74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are the chances that the NFL moves the Bears/Packers to the Sunday night game on NBC?? It looks like the best game on the schedule. I would think that the ratings guys would LOVE that game on the Tundra!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
still nice to see it in the majority of homes. And enough time to ease the hangover from that badgers rose bowl

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
0%. There is no Sunday Night football game next week. The Packer-Bear game has been moved to 3:15PM Central time.

That's not correct.

There's no Sunday Nighter scheduled because they keep that week open for a matchup with Playoff implications.

In Week 17, in order to ensure a Sunday night game with playoff implications, the decision to move the start time may be made on six days notice.

NFL Flexible Scheduling

I'll go 95%.

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's the Rams-Seahawks!!???

WTH????

Did NBC really think it's a more compelling game to see who gets in the playoffs of the Rams or Seahawks than to see if the Packers GET in the playoffs?

The only interest I can see is if people care to see if a team with a 7-9 record makes the playoffs.

L

Lunchboxer

It's the Rams-Seahawks!!???

WTH????

Did NBC really think it's a more compelling game to see who gets in the playoffs of the Rams or Seahawks than to see if the Packers GET in the playoffs?

The only interest I can see is if people care to see if a team with a 7-9 record makes the playoffs.

How is that game more exciting than Packers and Bears.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter, the longer the Blurs fans have to wait to see their team dismantled the better. No nervousness here, looking forward to this all season after the earlier fiasco.
I'm going to relish every second of the Burs' disaster, replay it on DVR over and over. My favorite game of the season in the making.

Members online

Latest posts