Adams
Rodgers

Duds:
Secondary outside Douglas...too many big plays
Crosby...yet again.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
The biggest stud is finally getting to the bye week. Pretty good timing this season with Rodgers' toe, and all of the other injuries we're dealing with.

Got to find a way to get healthy and get some of our stars back on the field.

The offense is good. Starting to click way more, but still has a ways to go. It's time to take an honest look at what's working, what's not working, and adjust from there.

Beating the Rams at home is just massive.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
The biggest stud is finally getting to the bye week. Pretty good timing this season with Rodgers' toe, and all of the other injuries we're dealing with.

Got to find a way to get healthy and get some of our stars back on the field.

The offense is good. Starting to click way more, but still has a ways to go. It's time to take an honest look at what's working, what's not working, and adjust from there.

Beating the Rams at home is just massive.
Pumped! Headed to GB for the Bears game. Haven’t been to Lambeau since the Packers Patriots game in 2014.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
for those typing dillion instead of dillon, look up your typo on a p-orn site
should I be adding it to the naughty words list?

Studs: O-line, Dillon, Douglas, Clark, Stokes, Gary, King, Cobb
Duds: Missin' Crosby, Lazard, Punt returners.

(Yes King is a stud by virtue of being less of a hindrance being inactive than if he had actually suited up.)

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big stud to the offensive line. Kept Rodgers clean for the most part and did not let Donald and Miller dominate. Yosh did a great job pass blocking.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud:
Offense;
Dillon- when he gets the ball he carries our offense. I’m. It sure why this is so hard for the coaches to understand.

Defense;
Gary- absolutely game wrecked the Rams offense against one of the leagues better LTs.
Clark- same as Gary. Just really caused problems on the interior

Meh:
Douglas- He made big plays and blew big plays. In the end he bought us time which is what we needed with a lead.

Duds:
Offense;
Lazard- I feel like I say it every week he’s on the field but he is just a bad receiver. He blocks well but we need guys that can get open and catch the ball. He had his 2nd worst game of his career today, next to the inexcusable and atrocious performance he’s had in the NFCC game.

Defense;
Sullivan- I don’t think anyone on the defense really deserves a dud but if I had to pick it would be Sully. Getting beat happens but you can’t get beat and not tackle when the chance was there to do it.

Reaction score
Stud: I’m going to start with Yosh. That kid has played with heart n Soul. You’ll see him running down the field on several plays just in case. He doesn’t quit!
This team in general is well balanced and just finds ways to win. It’s not always pretty, but that part of playing through adversity.
We just beat the NFC #5 seed and hold a #2 seed with that Victory. (We are a parallel to Michigan) The most dangerous team you’ll ever witness is one that has few superstars, but each plays with vigilance. That’s this team and it has very few weaknesses.

Dud: The crew of officials are supposed to protect players. That hit on Darnell Savage was completely uncalled for. He was motionless and a player ran full steam and directed a hit directly on his head. That should’ve been an immediate ejection and nice Christmas card with a warning fine. It was a premeditated, intentionally aimed, egregious helmet to helmet that has no place in this sport. These referees should be ashamed for allowing that to transpire. The league needs to get this handled and handled pronto. The safety of these players is numero uno and I don’t want excuses. That’s the worst helmet to helmet I’ve seen in any game I’ve watched in 2021. I seriously hope Darnell is ok

Last edited:

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Rodgers, Cobb, Adams, Dillon, Rasul, Clark, Gary, Amos, BOJO.
Duds: Jones (mostly because I think he should have sat), Sullivan, Big Dog didn't have his best game... The duds today I'm really pulling at straws.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Dud: The crew of officials are supposed to protect players. That hit on Darnell Savage was completely uncalled for. He was motionless and a player ran full steam and directed a hit directly on his head. That should’ve been an immediate ejection and nice Christmas card with a warning fine. It was a premeditated, intentionally aimed, egregious helmet to helmet that has no place in this sport. These referees should be ashamed for allowing that to transpire. The league needs to get this handled and handled pronto. The safety of these players is numero uno and I don’t want excuses. That’s the worst helmet to helmet I’ve seen in any game I’ve watched in 2021. I seriously hope Darnell is ok

I 100% agree. That failure on the refs left a bad taste for me on this game. If Savage has any lingering issues (possible concussion, idk?), there should be some repercussion on the attacking player.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud

Kenny Clark

Dud

RED ZONE OFFENSE. Figure it out.

Good night, see you in two weeks.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The crew of officials are supposed to protect players. That hit on Darnell Savage was completely uncalled for.
This is exactly why I prefer how they do it at the NCAA level. At anytime, someone in the booth can stop play and review the hit. Things happen so quickly down on the field and a ref doesn't always spot the obvious due to bad angles or his view being blocked.

Now what they do have to do away with is the unintentional "targeting". Afterall, doesn't the word "target" imply the aim was to hit a spot? Too often the ballcarrier moves his head at the last second and that alone can create what appears to be the defender hitting him illegally.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud:
Everyone. It was a combined team effort. Yes, we gave up two big plays on the secondary, but it's ok given we were facing Stafford/Kupp and OBJ. OLine was solid, WRs got the yards, Dillon's a monster again. Gary/Douglas kept the pressure on!

Dud:
ST again. Dropped punt, missed FG. Really need to fix those.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In addition to those listed above, the banged-up O-line deserves some love. No, Bahk, no EJ, no Meyers....No problem, against the likes of Aaron Donald, Leonard Floyde and all the rest.

Impressive.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure how to think about the onside kick LOL. One one hand, yes he got blasted. On the other, that was the Ram's players job. The ball hadn't gone 10 yards yet and you clear out guys who can protect or receive that ball. Savage needs to be more aware that's for sure. The guy didn't go right at his head, actually in the slow mo you can see him turn slightly to the side and the shoulder does get his facemask and then chest. But then Savage didn't really have any other place to go other than at his knees, which would have been dirty IMO.

This hit? unfortunate because of when it happened, but Savage needs to be aware as well, but I don't think it was all that dirty really. you KNOW guys on the other side of the ball have one job, and that's to clear you out so they can recover it when it goes 10 yards. Savage was lined up by that guy with 1 mission before the ball was even kicked. If I"m the special teams coach on the other side, my guy is getting an atta boy in the team meeting.

I'm wondering why GB didn't have any guys that were to disrupt them and keep the receiver clean? I suppose that didn't work so well with Bostick either.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts