Studs and duds Pat game

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Dom Capers and that defense. Brady was only sacked once, but under pressure whole night. Pats got 21 and only 7 in the second half.

Stud: Pass Blocking - don't know if I've ever seen better pass blocking before.

Stud/Dud: Adams for great play, but that one drop.

Overall, great game. Go Pack!

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds Brady and BB, Brady was off today pretty bad on some throws even when he had time and BB didnt even use the run game until the 4th qtr and should have just went for it on 4th down instead of trying the Fg with 2 mins+ to go.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Rodgers
Adams(despite the drop)
Nelson
Cobb
The pass protection
basically the entire defense
MM- He had a GREAT game plan
Capers- I was wrong, and I'm happy I was
Neal
Barrington

Duds
I can't think of any, big team effort

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Duds Brady and BB, Brady was off today pretty bad on some throws even when he had time and BB didnt even use the run game until the 4th qtr and should have just went for it on 4th down instead of trying the Fg with 2 mins+ to go.

Ummmm. "it's on to San Diego" lol

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our success is dependant on guys like Neal, and Perry, And Bulaga, even Mathews at times. They are not only healthy, but playing their best football. Then we got a couple drafts full of guys that are the real deal! I cant get enough #21. His breakup of Gronks TD is the diference in the game. We havnt had that since Collins. He is a stud, and getting better every game!. Love it! Lacy! Enough said. Love it! 2 draft picks turns two long standing weaknesses into strengths. Adams had 6 for 121, and couldve had more. When the game slows down for this kid, LOOK OUT! Even then he is a difference maker out there. Bahktiari and Lindsley are studs!!! Barrington was out there more than Hawk, from what I seen........ Or am I seeing the future? Hayward and House both healthy down the stretch and playing well. Richard Rodgers and come-back-Quarless filling Finleys big shoes respectably. The last 5 years have been PLAGUED with injuries, and rookies that couldnt catch stride. And we have 3 division titles, and a superbowl DESPITE!!!!!

I love seeing the master plan being put into place because we finally have guys making plays who werent there in the past......... GB is getting hot. We should be scalding hot at the right time

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Studs- The 53 man roster I've raved about since training camp. Love the rookie production. Adams had the drop but he won't do that again. Kid can ball.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well in BB that FG was much higher percentage then converting what like 4th n 15. Not sure if that was the distance but still not a bad idea to kick the FG with that kind of distance

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Well in BB that FG was much higher percentage then converting what like 4th n 15. Not sure if that was the distance but still not a bad idea to kick the FG with that kind of distance

"It's on to San Diego" lol

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

4th and 18. You're right the odds of that are not good.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Adams and Crosby both had their moments, great moments, terrible moments. Keep thinking Adams is going to be a great player soon, and as a rookie learned a LOT from this game.

Think this was one of the Packers great wins this season.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Pats secondary was as good as advertised we still beat it. It was awesome.

I keep saying it. If you don't have defense then can get pressure with 4 guys up front then don't show up to Lambeau.

I don't care who your secondary is.

H

HardRightEdge

Win or lose, this was NFL football at it's best.

Besides Rodgers? There are almost too many guys to mention.

Besides the obvious, I'd give a special shout out to:

Neal for making the defensive play of the year. I guess they're splitting that sack with Daniels, but it was Neal who made the play.

Barrington made a few mistakes in the run game, but laid wood on enough plays to want to see him on the field. Very competent in pass coverage; at least 3 times he went out to cover the wide out (probably with top side help); Brady did not throw at him. It was nice to see Hawk get limited snaps; he was on the field only when Matthews stepped up to edge rush.

Cobb made some clutch catches and tough catches. He didn't have Adams fantasy stats, but I'd give him the game MVP after Rodgers.

Not that Adams was chopped liver...he came through against the #3 corner when the shutdown corners were getting the job done early. It's a shame about the drop; it marred an otherwise outstanding game.

The O-Line had another good pass blocking game.

CanadianPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pats secondary was as good as advertised we still beat it. It was awesome.
Agreed, was bigtime worried about their secondary coming in, in my opinion we settled for too many FG's, hopefully will change in the superbowl rematch

Hard to find a dud other then the FG's because their still points lol

Thank god for Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Win or lose, this was NFL football at it's best.

Besides Rodgers? There are almost too many guys to mention.

Besides the obvious, I'd give a special shout out to:

Neal for making the defensive play of the year. I guess they're splitting that sack with Daniels, but it was Neal who made the play.

Barrington made a few mistakes in the run game, but laid wood on enough plays to want to see him on the field. Very competent in pass coverage; at least 3 times he went out to cover the wide out (probably with top side help); Brady did not throw at him. It was nice to see Hawk get limited snaps; he was on the field only when Matthews stepped up to edge rush.

Cobb made some clutch catches and tough catches. He didn't have Adams fantasy stats, but I'd give him the game MVP after Rodgers.

Not that Adams was chopped liver...he came through against the #3 corner when the shutdown corners were getting the job done early. It's a shame about the drop; it marred an otherwise outstanding game.

The O-Line had another good pass blocking game.

Probably should of re-signed Cobb before season. His value just keeps going up every week.

H

HardRightEdge

Probably should of re-signed Cobb before season. His value just keeps going up every week.
He's going to be expensive. Not top $; teams don't like to pay up for the smaller guys who run a lot out of the slot, but he should get second tier money...$8.5 mil per year would be my guess. They also need to re-sign Bulaga; good OTs are not cheap. Williams is playing well and is versatile but may be a cap casualty; House (also a FA) is the cheaper option. Raji? I'd just as soon see him gone.

Members online

Latest posts