Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Rodgers
Nelson
Cobb
Lacy
O-line
Capers & the entire defense. That was a huge test and they passed.

Duds:
Anyone who didn't think GB stood a chance. Shhhhhhhhhhhh.......

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: The Team!!! good team victory
Duds: No Duds team stepped up, we usually lose games like this. Turn of the tide GoPackGo

H

HardRightEdge

Our success is dependant on guys like Neal, and Perry, And Bulaga, even Mathews at times. They are not only healthy, but playing their best football. Then we got a couple drafts full of guys that are the real deal! I cant get enough #21. His breakup of Gronks TD is the diference in the game. We havnt had that since Collins. He is a stud, and getting better every game!. Love it! Lacy! Enough said. Love it! 2 draft picks turns two long standing weaknesses into strengths. Adams had 6 for 121, and couldve had more. When the game slows down for this kid, LOOK OUT! Even then he is a difference maker out there. Bahktiari and Lindsley are studs!!! Barrington was out there more than Hawk, from what I seen........ Or am I seeing the future? Hayward and House both healthy down the stretch and playing well. Richard Rodgers and come-back-Quarless filling Finleys big shoes respectably. The last 5 years have been PLAGUED with injuries, and rookies that couldnt catch stride. And we have 3 division titles, and a superbowl DESPITE!!!!!

I love seeing the master plan being put into place because we finally have guys making plays who werent there in the past......... GB is getting hot. We should be scalding hot at the right time

Matthews "at times"? You must be kidding. He blew up at least 1/2 dozen plays today; the defense looks a whole lot better and more energized when he plays the middle. I think his motor embarrasses the guys into pursuing...something we got today while lacking on others.

Bakhtiari had a good game in pass pro; he'll probably always be a below average run blocker.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We yelled we screamed at the t.v. fans at the stadium shouting , the team heard is and did'nt let us down. The t.d Jody made the sack on Brady Lacy getting yards good hard fight studs team I'm a happy packer fan .

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Entire defense and offensive line
Duds: Red Zone offense.

Give how FG happy the offense got because they couldn't punch it in consistently, the defense stepped and probably played one of their best games this season. We get two more TDs instead of FGs, it's not nearly as much of nail biter in the 4th. Holding Brady and that offense to 21 is pretty good for most defenses given the Lions coughed up 34 last week. We get this kinda play out of our defense most weeks, very few teams are going to have a chance to beat us at home.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
The O-line was fantastic again. Rodgers was very accurate after some 1st quarter overthrows and he made some terrific running decisions to keep the chains moving. Defense played well overall, even though some of the bad tackling continues.

H

HardRightEdge

Linsley missed a blitz pickup that cost a sack. Otherwise, he was steady in pass pro and continues to be the Packers best run blocker.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Our success is dependant on guys like Neal, and Perry, And Bulaga, even Mathews at times. They are not only healthy, but playing their best football. Then we got a couple drafts full of guys that are the real deal! I cant get enough #21. His breakup of Gronks TD is the diference in the game. We havnt had that since Collins. He is a stud, and getting better every game!. Love it! Lacy! Enough said. Love it! 2 draft picks turns two long standing weaknesses into strengths. Adams had 6 for 121, and couldve had more. When the game slows down for this kid, LOOK OUT! Even then he is a difference maker out there. Bahktiari and Lindsley are studs!!! Barrington was out there more than Hawk, from what I seen........ Or am I seeing the future? Hayward and House both healthy down the stretch and playing well. Richard Rodgers and come-back-Quarless filling Finleys big shoes respectably. The last 5 years have been PLAGUED with injuries, and rookies that couldnt catch stride. And we have 3 division titles, and a superbowl DESPITE!!!!!

I love seeing the master plan being put into place because we finally have guys making plays who werent there in the past......... GB is getting hot. We should be scalding hot at the right time

Merged with studs and duds..

We dont need multiple threads talking about same thing

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
He's going to be expensive. Not top $; teams don't like to pay up for the smaller guys who run a lot out of the slot, but he should get second tier money...$8.5 mil per year would be my guess. They also need to re-sign Bulaga; good OTs are not cheap. Williams is playing well and is versatile but may be a cap casualty; House (also a FA) is the cheaper option. Raji? I'd just as soon see him gone.

Yeah that's the range I was kind of thinking for Cobb. Yes. Gotta keep Bulaga. Probably wont be able to keep both Williams and House. If they draft a nose like Danny Shelton out of Washington then let Raji walk. Otherwise bring him back on cheap.

Reaction score
Studs: The Team!!! good team victory
Duds: No Duds team stepped up, we usually lose games like this. Turn of the tide GoPackGo
What he said. Good team effort, the defense getting a key stop at the end reminded me of 2010. I don't think I can single anyone out either as a stud or dud, we were balanced offensively and the D played well against the leagues best offense statistically speaking. If we could have been more effective in the redzone this win could have been quite comfortable

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Duds: Gravity. How often will five deflected passes not result in a single INT? The answer is not likely. A lot of things went the Packers way in this game, but a single INT could have reduced significantly the nail-biting. Was surprised those deflected balls didn't get picked at least once.

I also thought the refs missed a few big push-offs by receivers (on both sides). Gronk's TD catch was one, IMO. Then again, I am nitpicking. Was a good game by both teams.

Great game.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also thought the refs missed a few big push-offs by receivers (on both sides). Gronk's TD catch was one, IMO.

I didn't see where Gronktard got a TD, but I saw Lafell push off of Williams on his. Then you have Revis whining to the media about Nelson pushing off of him while he was shoving Nelson around all game long. Cry me a river!

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hard fought game and this one went all 15 rounds! Can't nitpick a win against a team that sets the league standard for excellence. The entire Packer organization and it's fans get a Stud for this game.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't see where Gronktard got a TD, but I saw Lafell push off of Williams on his. Then you have Revis whining to the media about Nelson pushing off of him while he was shoving Nelson around all game long. Cry me a river!

both teams was pushing off, it was a lot of hand play in the game. we got aways with calls and the patriots got away with calls. we executed at home. Good team victory today.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
both teams was pushing off, it was a lot of hand play in the game. we got aways with calls and the patriots got away with calls. we executed at home. Good team victory today.

Yeah it was a close game overall and the Pack made plays when they had too to end it.

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adding another stud to my list. Can't believe I left him off, but Adams. He had the drop late, but luckily our defense was able to take care of business. However, aside from that play, he stepped up all game. Lead the receivers in yards and had his first game with over 100 receiving yards. In order to win this game, we had to find a third option outside of Nelson and Cobb. Adams definitely came through.

Also, add Starks to the list. Big reception on 2nd down during the last drive of the half.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I think this one is more memorable however due to the circumstances surrounding what happens if he catches it there... Score and it's basically game over.

Yeah well it would of been very very memorable if we lost. We pulled it out and the positive spin is our D made a stand against a top tier offense in the league to win. It should be a major confidence booster for them and I don't believe it will affect Adams confidence in a negative way much moving forward.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Stud - McCarthy's play calling. Loved seeing the two successful wheel routes by Cobb and Starks isolated on Ninkovic.
Excellent wrinkle and executed perfectly.

Dud- red zone offense. Would've liked to have seen some type of jet sweep with Cobb or getting him in a one on one foot race to the pylon with a pitch or direct snap.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another great team win--offense, defense and special teams. Holding the Pats to 3 TDs when we score only 2 was the key. Rogers' bullseye dart to Cobb for the final 1st down was huge. I will admit being wrong about the offensive line. Right now they are the best of MM's lines; and I'll assume Campen is a big reason. If we continue to play like this anything is probable.

PFanCan

Reaction score

Yes, it was LaFell, not Gronk.

Totally agreed. I thought we got away with a call or two as well. The officiating wasn't horrible, but I thought they missed some obvious calls on both sides. At least it was balanced.

But, agreed-- Good team victory!

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hard fought game and this one went all 15 rounds! Can't nitpick a win against a team that sets the league standard for excellence. The entire Packer organization and it's fans get a Stud for this game.
The Green Bay Packers set that standard long before the Patriots became relevant.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Most creative Dud ever:
Duds: Gravity. How often will five deflected passes not result in a single INT?
I will admit being wrong about the offensive line. Right now they are the best of MM's lines; and I'll assume Campen is a big reason. If we continue to play like this anything is probable.
I don’t mean this in a condescending way but well done. Everyone who bashed Campen should give him props when the OL performed as it did. While I’ve complained a lot about the OL over the years, I haven’t been sure how much of the problems landed at Campen’s feet – and I’m still not sure – but I’m sure like all of you I couldn’t be happier about their performance yesterday. But if you were one that put the OL’s failures at the feet of Campen… The Pats went with coverage more than all out blitzes but even so the amount of time Aaron had was phenomenal.

PFanCan

Reaction score
I will admit being wrong about the offensive line. Right now they are the best of MM's lines; and I'll assume Campen is a big reason. If we continue to play like this anything is probable.

Not sure if admitting being wrong is acceptable on this board. I think it's against the TOS, isn't it? MOD! MOD! We need help here!!!

j/k

12 seconds in the pocket was insane. Never saw that before.

Members online

Latest posts