Studs and duds Pat game

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs: Packers/Bill Belicheck(yes) for showing class after game, when have you ever seen him show respect like this to and opponent coach and player, not in a long time..
Duds: (1) Referees, C'mon 3 flags, 3 no calls (Hockley), when you do make a call its by a ref 12yds from play.
(2) Refs again C'mon A-rod has the Pats running around like lost chickens then "ALL OF A SUDDEN" 2 of them are hurt and the refs did not call all flag for delay of game? (Bellichek you mad genius) these 2 players made amazing recoveries from BS, "sorry" I mean field injuries.
(3) Devon House thought he was improving, but really needs to be sent to another HOUSE....
(4) Sports announcers, was told B4 the game, the Pats were the best team in football, after the game never heard the best team in football with same wins was now the best in football..

Einstein McFly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: O line owned their line. Peppers, nothing all day then the huge sack. Coaching staff, MM and Capers especially take A LOT of crap and deserve credit when they do a great job.

Duds: Red zone O.

Peppers had two batted passes. You never know if they're going in the dirt or for a TD so it's hard to know their real value but those are big plays that we used to see from him against us for years, so it's nice to see them on our side.

Einstein McFly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
n outside of Nelson and Cobb. Adams definitely came through.

Also, add Starks to the list. Big reception on 2nd down during the last drive of the half.

Yeah! Stonehands himself caught two passes! Really tough ones too. It'd be great if he started to have that ability because he doesn't seem to be able to get the space he needs for his running style from scrimmage lately. If we could get it to him through the air he'd be a lot more effective.

D

Deleted member 6794

Most of the things I would have liked to say have already been posted so I will add this:

In a close game like that it's inexcusable to have a kickoff get out of bounds. Davon House didn't look like a guy deserving another contract after Shields had to leave the game.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But if you were one that put the OL’s failures at the feet of Campen
As you know, I am one of them. Except for the run to the Championship in 2010, and right now, we've been below average in the 7 or 8 years Campen has had the offensive line. But they look like Champions again and I'm happy to blame Campen.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most of the things I would have liked to say have already been posted so I will add this:

In a close game like that it's inexcusable to have a kickoff get out of bounds. Davon House didn't look like a guy deserving another contract after Shields had to leave the game.

House didn't do well at all. Why do you think they stick with him instead of Hayward?

D

Deleted member 6794

House didn't do well at all. Why do you think they stick with him instead of Hayward?

I think they feel Hayward is best suited to play in the slot, that's why they go with House outside if Tramon or Shields go down.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have to give a shout out to Haha.

As a rookie, he was matched up one on one with the best TE in the league a few times and held his own.

And he made what might have been a game saving pass break up in the end zone on Gronk.

Reaction score
Peppers had two batted passes. You never know if they're going in the dirt or for a TD so it's hard to know their real value but those are big plays that we used to see from him against us for years, so it's nice to see them on our side.

Yes.....A big "THANK YOU" shout out to those laughable losers at Lambeau "South" for providing the opportunity for Big Julius to become a happy winner as a Packer. Really NICE get!

And he made what might have been a game saving pass break up in the end zone on Gronk.

Whew.....did he ever! When that play first happened and the ball flipped over harmlessly to the ground, I never realized just how close Gronk came to hauling in that pass until I watched the replay that was shown over and over. I thought, ohhhhhh sh~t, that was way toooooo close for comfort. Big time "Stud" label for HaHa! :tup::tup::tup:

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Overall the rookie production on this team has been very very good.

Shout out to TT for bringing them in and the coaching staff for coaching them up.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Campen: I've always been very hesitant to bash him mostly because of Sitton's and Lang's success. I also have to believe he's been significant contributor to Bahktiari and Barclay development. None of those guys were drafted before the 4th round and did not come from college programs known for great o-line coaching. There success has allowed Thompson to spend cap money in other areas.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Selected quotes from a Chicago board http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...w-England-Patriots-vs-Green-Bay-Packers/page5 :
studs >"Man, Rodgers is pretty good."
>"Oh, that's what explosive offenses look like! Who knew?"
>"Nelson is such a good wr."
>"Huh, so thats how real professional football is supposed to be played. Watching the Bears you never would have known that."
>"Watching this game, the Bears are a loooooooonnnnggggg way from being an elite team like them."
>"Never thought I'd see this Greenbay Packers team look this good. They got worse in the offseason on offense by getting rid of James Jones and having to replace Finley, yet they still find a way to put up a ton of points. That's what a good coach and a Hall of Fame quarterback will do for you."
>"Sad. The Bears are so far behind the packers in every aspect of football I'm not sure if they made every right move that they could catch them in 10 years."
>"That said, Aaron Rodgers is the best player in the NFL. As a fan of the game of football, you cannot be blown away by the way he plays it. Crazy stat - he hasn't thrown a pick at home in over 2 years. How is that even possible? Not even a drop? A tipped ball?"
>"I am in no way inclined to compliment the puke. In fact, I hate em.. But did ya notice the innovative formations and play calls that we as fans have never seen before?..Thats a tribute to coaching. Something we are desperately in need of"
duds >"F-bomb Packers. Another HOF QB, better stadium, more super bowls...seriously F-bomb these guys."
>"Refs had a tough choice in this game, looks like they're rooting for the Pack though."
> in response to Adams TD drop "Now that looked like something you would expect from the Bears WR's"
>"The one time in my life I want the Pats to win, and they choke!"
>"But it works for them..Remember how everyone insulted them by calling them cheeseheads?..Theryre too dumb to figure that out, they embraced it and wear it like a badge
Kinda like cousin Eddy in Christmas Vacation when Clark said his heart was bigger than his brain, and he said.."Thanks Clark"...lol Ignorance is bliss I guess"
>"The Fans deserve better than what's on the field, but I feel like the organization doesn't give two flips about what we deserve. They can't get the building, field, scoreboard, and clock right let alone build a championship team. The underachieving frontrunner is by far ownership. I'll put them before anything else. After them it's a coin flip."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts