Studs and duds Lions game

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is fine if you didnt think he had a great game but Rodgers was the highest rated passer according to PFF this week. So it isnt like those who thought he was a stud are just fanboys. There are statistical measures that say he was very good. He missed some passes but he completed some passes into very tight windows.

sundown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Jones, what is there to say about this man? He was the absolute star today! He could run, he can catch, he can do it all!
I'm giving MVS a stud simply because he got rocked earlier and soldiered on. Plus he made a few big catches.
Lazard had an overall quiet day, but still productive.
Defense gets a stud for their performance in the second half today.

Duds go to the slow start for the defense in the first half, we CAN'T afford to do that next week. NO will eat us alive if we do.
Duds I'm gonna have to give Rodgers a dud as he could've done better on some of his throws today. It's not all his fault, but there were some throws he really was off and he did try to go for the home run ball rather than taking the first down.

I expect Rodgers to bounce back big time next week.

Rodgers stats vrs lions,18 fo30 240 yrds 2 Td's no int's Qb rating of 107 and he 's a dud wow.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers stats vrs lions,18 fo30 240 yrds 2 Td's no int's Qb rating of 107 and he 's a dud wow.
I've explained why I gave Rodgers a dud in other messages...Seriously you guys I get it's not a popular opinion, but get a grip. Geez.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least one poster listed Rodgers as a dud.
In the event you were referring to my original post, I then went on the later say he wasn't a full dud but a semi one, and it was more in particular due to him putting MVS in harms way.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
It is fine if you didnt think he had a great game but Rodgers was the highest rated passer according to PFF this week. So it isnt like those who thought he was a stud are just fanboys. There are statistical measures that say he was very good. He missed some passes but he completed some passes into very tight windows.
Second week in a row, I might add.

D

Deleted member 6794

In the event you were referring to my original post, I then went on the later say he wasn't a full dud but a semi one, and it was more in particular due to him putting MVS in harms way.

Yes, I was referring to your post. Your explanation in one of the following posts makes it only semi reasonable ;)

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Runyan played only eight snaps in garbage time though.
True, but more importantly it shows that the staff likes his progress and does indeed feel that the stage isn’t too big for him and is prepping him for increased responsibility. I’m sure they know they may need him to play later this year and that there is a good chance he will be competing for a starting spot next year.

D

Deleted member 6794

True, but more importantly it shows that the staff likes his progress and does indeed feel that the stage isn’t too big for him and is prepping him for increased responsibility. I’m sure they know they may need him to play later this year and that there is a good chance he will be competing for a starting spot next year.

The Packers played Runyan because they didn't have another option after Linsley sprained his thumb as it seems Turner was only active in case of emergency.

I agree that he has looked decent in limited action though.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
The Packers played Runyan because they didn't have another option after Linsley sprained his thumb as it seems Turner was only active in case of emergency.

I agree that he has looked decent in limited action though.
He has clearly impressed the coaching staff enough that they feel he can be used or they would have already had a vet added to the expanded practice squad and ready to be activated in an emergency like this.

Members online

Latest posts