Still sinking in?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah.
After the roller-coaster season, I still can't believe that to get into the SB they just had a 5 game winning streak with 3 of them on the road topped off by the one at Soldier.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone feel the same as I do? The fact the Packers are in the Super Bowl seem almost like a dream?

Yes considering the injuries. The Packer Team did AWESOME! now.. a reality check.... they better get it together and stomp on the gas and hold it to the floor or game over

sorry had a song song in my head....

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
I'm just sitting here, remembering 2 months ago how this board (including myself) had pretty much washed our hands of the season and already was discussing next year since the injuries were clearly going to be a fork in the season. Now, it's late January, 2011, we just beat the Bears in the NFC Championship game and are heading to the F-ing Super Bowl. Incomprehensible is an understatement, I'm completely numb. It's just too damn good!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel ya, this whole season has had a dreamlike essence to it. Coming back from all those injuries is the stuff movies are made of. It's incredible as a fan to take that journey with them, every heartbeat. I don't think it's fully sunk in yet for me. I'm very very happy to the point of being exalted, but I think at some God forsaken hour of the morning I'm gonna stand up in bed and start jumping up and down, screaming, The Pack is going to the SB. I think I'm just in a zone right now, like the calm after the storm.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im just glowing right now. think im going to watch that hbo lombardi special again :)

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
It has sunk in more than what I felt after the actual game (which was relieved, but disappointed that we let the bears offense make it such a close game). Now that we know who were facing, and that its been about 4 hours I cant believe were in the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!! Already excited and nervous for this game.

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A week before we played the Jets several months ago, I recall people saying "We Suck" and "We don't have a chance" and I think even "We wont break .500", etc...

Oh how wrong they were.... :)

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's been an emotional season, full of excitement, frustration, and oddities. It will be a few days before it sets in, but when my Dad called me after the game yelling SUPER BOWL WERE IN THE SUPER BOWL it began to set in.

Gotta love Big **** AKA Raji. He is becoming the pick we all thought he would be.

Cutler is a whimp, I'll say it but I feel like he gave up and just didn't want to play, esp after the post game. And Urlacher's expletive ridden interview defending him felt so good. After all that trash talking from Chi town, we're playin in two weeks baby.

GO PACK GO

Reaction score
A team desimated with injuries.....players stepping in to fill the voids and getting the job done.....6 tough losses that could have easily went our way.....but, WOW what resolve! They never quit and I never gave up on them, either. They just had too much talent and toughness! I kept telling all these Colts and Bears fans around here as they would talk smack after we would happen to lose yet another close game that we'll still be in the playoffs even if we can't win the division and you can take that to the bank. Now, they get to watch us play in a couple of weeks in the SB. All the sports gurus said that when we got in the playoffs we would be a very dangerous team and we ARE! We're half way home! This is so great! Don't even want to go to bed tonight!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I feel ya, this whole season has had a dreamlike essence to it. Coming back from all those injuries is the stuff movies are made of. It's incredible as a fan to take that journey with them, every heartbeat. I don't think it's fully sunk in yet for me. I'm very very happy to the point of being exalted, but I think at some God forsaken hour of the morning I'm gonna stand up in bed and start jumping up and down, screaming, The Pack is going to the SB. I think I'm just in a zone right now, like the calm after the storm.

I reacted just like that. I was in that post-game "THANK GOD" mode for about an hour, and I don't think I'm fully out of it quite yet.

How amazing is this?? THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!

GO PACK GO!!!!

Reaction score
Does anyone feel the same as I do? The fact the Packers are in the Super Bowl seem almost like a dream?

For the Love of God, I felt as if I was in that "Twilight Zone" episode where 'time just seemed to stand still' during those last 6 minutes. I swear that was the longest 6 minutes of my life. I'm pacing, heart beating out of my chest and my wife yells, "isn't that game over yet?":frustrated: