Steelers turn next week

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a Packer Backer...but uh Pittsburgh is gonna steamroll!!! 48-17. Lev Bell 200+ yards from scrimmage. AB 200 yd receiving. Martavis Bryant 100 yd receiving. Steelers will force a pick six. Realistically, it might be a Keystone State Super Bowl this year.
What were you saying???

Lol

Great game. I can't believe we lost that way... what's up with the flag they picked up at the end there... off holding.....

No helmet to helmet when they sacked Hundley?

I hate when the refs decide games

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What were you saying???

Lol

Great game. I can't believe we lost that way... what's up with the flag they picked up at the end there... off holding.....

No helmet to helmet when they sacked Hundley?

I hate when the refs decide games

Selfishly, I was considering my fantasy rosters. Good game, however, with the exception of Bryant, I was pretty close with my prognostications. Also, refs always decide the games, the challenge for teams is to execute. Teams that win (Patriots) minimize their mistakes, stay disciplined, and try not to put too much power in the refs/officials. Plus, I am not a Patriots fan, I respect Belichick, he has essentially won in different eras. In my mind, he is the greatest coach ever, he is both fluid and resolute; the way a leader should be.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While the game was much closer thst I anticipated, the Packers defense played up to expectations. They gave up 8 out of 13 third down conversions, over 425 yards of offense and couldn't stop Pittsburg from going 45 yards in 33 seconds. You would think that 3 turnovers could make a difference. Not with this defense
The league has Capers totally figured out by now. Packers need to draft heavy on the offensive side of the ball and hope to win shootouts next year when AR comes back.

Members online