Steelers turn next week

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Doesn't feel like it matters what I call this as it will turn into a bash Hundley thread in 3..2..1.. Followed immediately with calling for the staff's head.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Couldn't hold the Flacco led Ravens to less than 20 points and now we have to go on the road in primetime against a future hall of fame quarterback with arguably the best back AND best wide receiver in the game. Not to mention the Steelers defense actually ranks 2nd in the NFL in points allowed per game and 3rd in fewest yards per game allowed.

Yeeeeeaaah. This one could get ugly. Would have been a dicey proposition even with Rodgers.

4Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Half the team will be injured & won't play....Same old crap every year, same guys every year too.......

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly can’t watch the games anymore cuz I get too upset it’s ridiculous they suck I also think the browns are gonna get there first win against us too like for real lol

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Half the team will be injured & won't play....Same old crap every year, same guys every year too.......
Frankly... I hope they rest all the starters and mail this one in.... just to avoid the injuries. After this performance I'd put the chances at about 2%... but I'd play for wins against the browns and the bucs. Again... that's a pipe dream... but I prefer to keep rooting for the outside chance.

TornSolace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are done for everybody is hurt like they are every single year I swear we are the softest team in the league

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I cant wait to earn some more money by betting against the Pack. The Steelers D is already licking their chops. Big Ben is going to trash this D as Flaco and Trubrusky are not that good.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not giving up on my Packers.
They can find a way to win and maybe they will.
It can go either way even though I won't be surprised if (And it is still an "if") the Steelers win.

I just wish it wasn't on national TV to spare us the humiliation we might get.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey with you one of the best WR corps in the league and a top notch coach like MM.... I like our chances!!

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Steelers are going to put 50+ Mark my words lol
No, they won't because they'll be up by 20 by half time and will run the clock out.

Steelers 35
Packers 6

Hundley: 8 for 29 passing, 99 yards, 0 TDs, 8 INTs, 11 sacks for 122 yards lost.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, they won't because they'll be up by 20 by half time and will run the clock out.

Steelers 35
Packers 6

Hundley: 8 for 29 passing, 99 yards, 0 TDs, 8 INTs, 11 sacks for 122 yards lost.
if he gets to 8 picks .... McCarthy needs to be fired before they return to Green Bay.... and I like McCarthy.... my point is he better get pulled before he gets anywhere near 8 picks lol.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The good news is the game will probably be over by halftime so I can go to bed at a reasonable hour and be ready for work.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The good news is the game will probably be over by halftime so I can go to bed at a reasonable hour and be ready for work.
The good news is I won't even have to bother waking up to see the game at 2:30am. Thats wonderful news just before my exam week.

I usually like to be optimistic but there is no chance we will win this game. A shame, lets hope we sink as much games as we can this year so we can finally get a top half pick in the draft for once.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are done for everybody is hurt like they are every single year I swear we are the softest team in the league
R
if he gets to 8 picks .... McCarthy needs to be fired before they return to Green Bay.... and I like McCarthy.... my point is he better get pulled before he gets anywhere near 8 picks lol.

Why? We're highly unlikely to win this game with either QB. Why make Callahan take his beating for him? He makes his bed. He sleeps in it.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I think it would be fun to guess the box score for this game:

Steelers, 30:
Big Ben- 280 yards; 2 TDS; 1 pick; 1 fumble
Antonio Brown- 3 catches for 80 yards
JuJu- 6 catches for 123 yards and 2 TDs
Levon Bell- 34 yards rushing; 50 yards receiving and 1 TD
3 field goals

Packers, 10:
Brett Hundley- 220 yards; 0 TD's; 2 INT; 1 fumble
Randall Cobb- 7 catches for 87 yards
Whoever is playing RB- 52 yards from scrimmage; 39 receiving yards
Vince Biegle- FF return for a TD
Nick Perry- 2 sacks
Mike Daniels- 2 TFL
Kevin King- 1 INT

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Antonio Brown- 3 catches for 80 yards

Are you projecting his first half, or first quarter? Antonio Brown is the best WR in the NFL. Considering what receivers like Marvin Jones and Golden Tate do to our secondary, I would be very surprised if Brown does not completely shred us.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
U do not put Callahan in. Hundley is our best option to late to Bring anyone in. Hope for the best. They still are gonna ride hundley out so they can get the best pick they can for him.. or he continues to suck And we don’t trade him he doesn’t sign for big money free agency and is forever Rodgers backup lol

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you projecting his first half, or first quarter? Antonio Brown is the best WR in the NFL. Considering what receivers like Marvin Jones and Golden Tate do to our secondary, I would be very surprised if Brown does not completely shred us.
I think he is saying that will be his drive he does that lol

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
On the positive side, the Steelers are not an offensive juggernaut and only average about 23 points a game. For this game I would expect the Packers defense to hold them to less than 28 points if the Packers offense doesn’t turn the ball over leading to easy scores. Defensively the Steelers are allowing less the 17 point a game but I just don’t see this Packers offense scoring more than 13.

So I will go with Steelers 28 - Packers 13 for the final score as McCarthy will be preaching ball security all week and will reign Hundley in with high percentage throws next Sunday night.

Members online

Latest posts