Should the Packers Consider trading for Isabella

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
EQ is pretty young when he got here, did ok obviously needed work. Then he's been hurt basically ever since. That's probably my bigger concern he can't stay on the field at this point. Physically he should be a little more mature. as far as WR skills go, he has them. Tall, fast enough, smooth and at least decent hands. If he put in the work, he should be cool with the offense by now from a mental stand point.

I'm excited to see what he can do. Other than injury concerns, I haven't seen anything to make me think he can't be a pretty decent WR in this league. Or course they all have to do it on the field. Some do, some don't.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe EQSB could do very well in the pass catching role Lazard was playing prior to his injury. However I don't think he can do what Lazard did in the run game.

But of the 3, mvs/Lazard/EQ I believe EQ is the most polished wr. He's smooth, can run the whole route tree and can effectively operate out wide or in the slot. He also had some chemistry with Rodgers as a rookie, which I think counts for alot. I expect him to do good things when he gets on the field.

But I'd still want Gutey to explore any and all avenues to making the team better for the playoff run. If he can get Rodgers another weapon moving forward he shouldn't hesitate on account of any of the current wrs on the roster with the exception of Adams

EQSB has shown to be a pretty good blocker in his limited time. Probably not Lazard, but not a weakness either.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I think as Packer fans we have to settle on a nickname for Equanimeous St. Brown, especially if he is going to get more playing time! I am actually anxious to hear what announcers do with his first name. I remember just last year when many of them couldn't pronounce Giannis Antetokonmpo's first or last name.

So is it:
  1. EQ
  2. ESB
  3. EQSB
  5. Brown
  6. Saint
Personally, I like "EQ".

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think as Packer fans we have to settle on a nickname for Equanimeous St. Brown, especially if he is going to get more playing time! I am actually anxious to hear what announcers do with his first name. I remember just last year when many of them couldn't pronounce Giannis Antetokonmpo's first or last name.

So is it:
  1. EQ
  2. ESB
  3. EQSB
  5. Brown
  6. Saint
Personally, I like "EQ".

I vote for EQSB. More thorough, yet only two more letters.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As someone who went to college in South Bend, live less than 30 minutes from Notre Dame...EVERYONE referred to him here as EQ.

Members online

Latest posts