saying hi

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you look at just the QB matchup... not even close.
Eli hasn't achieved Elite status and Aaron is setting the bar for the future.[/quote
Completely, I just dont see how anyone can think the Giants will win this one.

Simple.. our offense can hang with ur offense, that was shown last meeting.

We've gone into Lambo in the playoffs and won before with alot of the same key pieces we have today.

And I think our defense can do more than your defense can do to us.

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great match up like in the regular season. I dont think Aaron Rodgers will **** the bed like Favre did the last time we met in the playoffs. That doesnt mean the Giants wont win, but they better bring it!

Should be a great game.

i'm pumped, i think either way this may be the game of the year in the NFL.

Not to bring up the NFCC of 07, but i think that was a more entertaining game in itself than the superbowl was.

Like rollercoaster ride, for both sides.

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game means a lot, Giants are brimming w/ confidence, playing "underdog" role, what I think is so easy to overlook is how much harder it is to stay up on the Pedestal of being the best...much easier to play the role as the underdog b/c if you lose it's not a shock, but if you win...it's the best game ever...Packers are the favorite, they are the champs, they have the best record in football, they are well rested @ about 99% healthy (missing collins all year), they have every team giving them their best shot every week, and probably have the brightest star in FOOTBALL under center...Giants are on a 3 game winning streak against the Jets, 'Boys, & Dirty Birds...Packers are 22-1 since they beat the Giants last year...WHO'S THE HOTTER TEAM????

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!

should be a good game... but "Idle Hands are the Devils tools". You guys have been out of action for a while when we've gotten our team back and confidence.

Game of the year, i guarantee it

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel good... In the last 4 weeks the Giants beat a trash Cowboys team twice, a garbage Jets team and LOST to a weak Redskins team... Granted they beat a suspect Falcons team today but I am not worried about this team! Too much hype!

thats like me saying you u guys lost to a trash Cheifs team... at least ours was divisional team

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
should be a good game... but "Idle Hands are the Devils tools". You guys have been out of action for a while when we've gotten our team back and confidence.

Game of the year, i guarantee it
just saw on the Fan that ross was walking around today and will be healthy...I think prince played well yesterday.

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel the giants matchup better with the packers than they do with the saints...packers have no running game..and I feel the giants d-line will pressure A-rod and our secondary is playing much better. However the pack have lost once in like 23 games and their defense has caught a lot of flack this year and that worries me because numbers aside the pack still have a top 10 defense imo..lots of talent on that side of the ball. I hope the giants can hang around until the 4th and then u never know.

absolutely. Not over looking you, but I think we have a legit shot at taking the game. I think we will get completely worked by the Saints though

but I would still consider u guys the better team

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
id much rather see the packers...no run game..now rodgers can light anyone up but the giants are a much different team than the one who that got robbed in the earlier meeting.

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Giants do match up well with the Packers. Being at home with a rested and highly motivated offense led by Aaron Rodgers though.... I'm not any more concerned than usual. It all hinges on our offensive line and their ability to win the battle.

As far as I'm concerned I expect the defense to force at least one turnover and collect at least one sack. Anything more than that is gravy. The bar is set so low on defense that if we gave up only 400 yards of total offense against an elite QB like Manning than it would be a phenominal accomplishment! :sick:
The home thing is different though. We are better on the road than we are at home

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
id much rather see the packers...no run game..now rodgers can light anyone up but the giants are a much different team than the one who that got robbed in the earlier meeting.

lol i don't wanna harp on that cuz that would be trollish so im going to leave that point alone

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steve Mariucci was blowing his *** about how healthy the Giants are now, with no mention of how healthy WE are. We won the super bowl last year, went 15-1 this year and are the healthiest we've been in a long time. What do we have to do to get some respect?

i don't think its so much as less respect for u as we are probably the only realistic shot at knocking u guys out this year. You will tear through everybody else. Only way to stop a team like you is to get to the QB and be able to run the rock.

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the saints can run the ball though..the packers all though extremely hard to stop, have no running game and are by no means a phsycial football team.

The Packers most certainly can run the ball. Whenever we have needed to we have gotten whatever yards necessary on the ground. Most of the time we are moving the ball just fine through the air, so we don't run. Run/pass ratio is pretty good actually. That packers aren't physical but the saints are? Saints are the epitomy of a finesse football team.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol i don't wanna harp on that cuz that would be trollish so im going to leave that point alone
i know how bad it sounds..and I hate saying it cause it sounds like a bitter homer...but u know im rite....ballard non touchdown and jennings touchdown....it is what it is.

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers most certainly can run the ball. Whenever we have needed to we have gotten whatever yards necessary on the ground. Most of the time we are moving the ball just fine through the air, so we don't run. Run/pass ratio is pretty good actually. That packers aren't physical but the saints are? Saints are the epitomy of a finesse football team.

ehhhh... Starks has kind of been a disappointment (to me anyway). I thought he was really going to break out. Grant has been getting hot the last 1/4 of the season though

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
look...the packers are great...but they are one demontional...The giants are big dogs in this game i get that...btw the o-line of the saints is very physical they have two of the best guards in the league.

Members online

Latest posts