saying hi

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah, Bradshaw is much faster and wayyyyy shifter. Starks is like a homeless hepatitis infected mans Adrian Peterson. Please don't take that as me putting him anywhere near that league, he is just that TYPE of back. Saine is kind of like Bradshaw, but raw.

LMAO

THAT IS A PERRRRFECT DESCRIPTION HAHAHHAHAH

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that Grant will be the primary RB throughout the playoffs with Kuhn doing grunt FB work and Brandon Saine in there for a few screens. The nagging ankle injuries that Starks has been dealing with make him look slow.

Depends how healthy he got during the bye. If he's hurt at all I think your assessment would be dead on.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure about Canty

but I know tuck got it becaus ehe had a neck injury and a scumbag Philly olineman intentionally grabbed his face masked like 2 plays in a row and ****** his neck side to side. Tuck been banged up as it is this year, so tuck switched to facemask because u can't get ur fingers in it.

I would imagine that was mostly the reason Canty does it, but I think it has to do with looking badass. Hes a large individual
He got a detached retina from a bar incident before he joined the NFL. The doctor told him if you ever get poked in the eye your career will be over. So now he wears the visor and face-mask to make sure no fingers can get through. Plus it looks awesome!

Tuck uses it for the same reason because a Philly player twisted his neck.

Thanx a lot guys!

I didn't know that more than one player used it.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah, Bradshaw is much faster and wayyyyy shifter. Starks is like a homeless hepatitis infected mans Adrian Peterson. Please don't take that as me putting him anywhere near that league, he is just that TYPE of back. Saine is kind of like Bradshaw, but raw.
i guess the number they wear and their size makes me compare them..but starks looked good in the playoff run last year imo..actually mad me draft him in fantasy this year...what a wasted pick...lol...i still think he is the best back u have long term.

Giantz4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i guess the number they wear and their size makes me compare them..but starks looked good in the playoff run last year imo..actually mad me draft him in fantasy this year...what a wasted pick...lol...i still think he is the best back u have long term.

Are you from Giants.com?

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant wait til sunday...this work week is gonna drag...honestly though with the injuries this team suffered this year and how difficult their schedule was...it was a very good season imo.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea these forums are awesome. I wish we had this kind of stuff on GMB.
me too but..in all honesty and this not just being a homer there is a lot of good football talk on the giants boards..all the bells and whistles are whatever..but I like how u get alerts on here when someone responds to one of ur comments.

Giantz4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cool..packers fans are pretty good..little defensive though..was hoping for more game plan talk but they are much better than the falcons boards...btw I cant get on those boards...its says they are shutdown.

Yeah there are some cool fans on here. I respect the Packers as a great team and historical organization with a current stellar QB, but I'm not bowing down to them....And yea I was trying to browse the Falcons boards after the game and got the same message.

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cool..packers fans are pretty good..little defensive though..was hoping for more game plan talk but they are much better than the falcons boards...btw I cant get on those boards...its says they are shutdown.

uhg those falcon fans. I dealt with alot of cool ones just talking football but some of them are nuts

they think their defense played a good game yesterday. I have been at war with them all day that playing one good quarter doesn't mean they played a good gmae

Giantz4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
uhg those falcon fans. I dealt with alot of cool ones just talking football but some of them are nuts

they think their defense played a good game yesterday. I have been at war with them all day that playing one good quarter doesn't mean they played a good gmae

I was actually talking to some Falcon fans tailgating at the game yesterday....They were pretty cool but way too confident.

That overconfidence probably made it worse when the game ended.

I think I saw about 4 Falcons fans at the stadium...that team does not travel well.

Green Bay on the other hand they were coming in swarms. Lots of front runners I bet !

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was actually talking to some Falcon fans tailgating at the game yesterday....They were pretty cool but way too confident.

yea they were saying that Ryan is better than Eli to me before the game - now they want to draft a QB in the draft lol

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ur rite about that... that was the best overall game game ive seen from the giants in some time, other than tynes missing a kick..what is their to ***** about?... major concern for me this week is that the giants need to get off to a better start on offense..we cant go a quarter without scoring on this team...

OP
OP
meyerbudNYG

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ur rite about that... that was the best overall game game ive seen from the giants in some time, other than tynes missing a kick..what is their to ***** about?... major concern for me this week is that the giants need to get off to a better start on offense..we cant go a quarter without scoring on this team...

yea its like either we score on the first drive or we do nothing for a quarter in a half

Members online