Rodgers reportedly disgruntled, does not want to return to the Packers

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Those are good trios. It's really a very select number.
Yup and if you keep with your 60 years, the What the F*ck Football team had Sammy Baugh, Sonny Jurgensen and Joe Theisman. You could probably throw Billy Kilmer in there too.

The Patriots might want to get into the debate too with Steve Grogan, Drew Bledsoe and Tom Brady.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think pretty close are: John Brodie, Joe Montana, Steve Young

A bit behind but still great: Roger Staubach, Danny White and Troy Aikman
I think you could have thrown Tony Romo in the Dallas mix but his career was cut short by constant injury. It's best to exclude the guys that were forced out due to injury or for other reasons - a guy like Andrew Luck for example. There are probably other examples. Otherwise great QBs who just couldn't get to the finish line. I do't think there are many.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those are good trios. It's really a very select number.
Maybe a good way to limit this is to stick to HOF guys, or guys that will be in the HOF like Rodgers. For all I know, all the guys listed here are in the HOF.

Reaction score
Who is Heather Mosses and do you believe her "facts"? Of course Rodgers keeps his signing bonus, wouldn't you?
You asked for a source and I provided one. So you're saying you should not believe anything that is published unless you agree.
If you sign a four year contract with a signing bonus and you don't fullfil the contract, I don't know if that caveat was covered.
I hope the B.S. with Rodgers would end and we can make a serious Superbowl run.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup and if you keep with your 60 years, the What the F*ck Football team had Sammy Baugh, Sonny Jurgensen and Joe Theisman. You could probably throw Billy Kilmer in there too.

The Patriots might want to get into the debate too with Steve Grogan, Drew Bledsoe and Tom Brady.
I decided to rank the trios shown. The first number is the number of times they led the league in QBR. The second number is their career QBR. Even though it's unfair to compare one era to another, the number of times they had the #1 QBR in the league would compare them favorably to their peers.

Packers
Starr - 4 - 80.5
Favre - 0 -86.0 (corrected)
Rodgers - *3 - 104.2 (* Because he's leading the league this year, and it would be his 4th)

49ers
Brodie -1 - 72.3
Montana -2 - 92,3
Young 6 - 96.8

Patriots
Grogan - 0 - 69.6
Bledsoe - 0 - 80.1
Brady - 2 - 97.6

Washington
Baugh - 3 - 72.2
Jurgensen - 1 - 81.6
Theismann - 0 77.4
Kilmer - 0 - 71.6

The only trio that I see as being close would be the 49ers. The other two, good, but definitely not contenders.

Last edited:

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry! I should have included Staubach, White, and Aikman for the Cowboys.

Staubach 4-83.4
White 0 81.7
Aikman 0-81.6

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
You asked for a source and I provided one. So you're saying you should not believe anything that is published unless you agree.

There you go again, making another claim that isn't true.

Check my post(s), I did not say that I "only believe what I agree with." Not sure why you would say that. But you do seem to like to make unsubstantiated claims.

The internet is full of a wide range of personal opinions and facts, ranging from terribly wrong (Trump won the election) to spot on (Biden won the election). I prefer to do my research and then try not to make a claim that is false. You made a claim, someone challenged you on it and you named a source of your information and claimed "They said it, I didn't, so how can I be wrong?"

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you sign a four year contract with a signing bonus and you don't fullfil the contract, I don't know if that caveat was covered.
I hope the B.S. with Rodgers would end and we can make a serious Superbowl run.
Who is Heather Moss, or Moses? Never heard of her. Can you give us a link so we can read what she wrote?

Thanks!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Who is Heather Moss, or Moses? Never heard of her. Can you give us a link so we can read what she wrote?

Thanks!
My search came up with this being Heather Moss. I take back all that I said, I think she could make me believe just about anything. :coffee:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My search came up with this being Heather Moss. I take back all that I said, I think she could make me believe just about anything. :coffee:

At least for 3 minutes from what we've heard on the internet. :coffee: (That's Bailey's in my coffee)

Reaction score
There you go again, making another claim that isn't true.

Check my post(s), I did not say that I "only believe what I agree with." Not sure why you would say that. But you do seem to like to make unsubstantiated claims.

The internet is full of a wide range of personal opinions and facts, ranging from terribly wrong (Trump won the election) to spot on (Biden won the election). I prefer to do my research and then try not to make a claim that is false. You made a claim, someone challenged you on it and you named a source of your information and claimed "They said it, I didn't, so how can I be wrong?"
How am I making a claim that's not true. Sportsnet published exactly what I originally stated that Rogers wants Gute fired. You challenged me to provide a source and I did, period.
We simply agree to disagree.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’d never believe those were real, or she’s never done that with anyone before.