Rodgers refuses to sign Cowboys memorabilia

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
That is pretty impressive and kind of disappointing, reading he wouldn't sign Packer memberbolia, but at least he can restrain himself and not make a big scene at other events.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I remember being a kid at Packer autograph day, and Sterling Sharpe would never sign ANYTHING. I knew serveral kids that asked him for autograph and he would only do it for money.

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is pretty impressive and kind of disappointing, reading he wouldn't sign Packer memberbolia, but at least he can restrain himself and not make a big scene at other events.
He did sign Packers memorabilia, just not a lot. He limited it. I support it, he was there to play golf, not to sign autographs. Can't go all day signing stuff
I remember being a kid at Packer autograph day, and Sterling Sharpe would never sign ANYTHING. I knew serveral kids that asked him for autograph and he would only do it for money.

Now that's *******. And Sterling is one of my favorite Packers ever, but that's just *******.

There is the other side of the coin, though. There are TONS of people who only get autographs to sell them. They even use kids.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh boy.
Now we're gonna find out the guy who he refused is gonna have some type of disease, a head cold, the flu, warts, or something and PFT is gonna get wind of it and go off with all sorts of "A-Rod is a ****** for not signing this because we say so even though we don't know the whole story" blogs.
Here we go again.
LOL

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh boy.
Now we're gonna find out the guy who he refused is gonna have some type of disease, a head cold, the flu, warts, or something and PFT is gonna get wind of it and go off with all sorts of "A-Rod is a ****** for not signing this because we say so even though we don't know the whole story" blogs.
Here we go again.
LOL

Yeah, they act as though his signature cures cancer.

Members online

Latest posts