Rodgers can't get that smirk off his face since the win at Atlanta

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is not to mock Aaron but an ESPN announcer made a comment something along the lines of "is it just me or did he have a smirk on that face the whole time?" after Aaron Rodgers' press conference after the win in Atlanta.

I watched the press conference today and he had that same smirk. I think it shows how happy he is right now and wonder (and hope) if it also has anything to show Favre that "yes, the Packers made the right decision in going with me."

Maybe not, but he sure is loving the moment right now and he's got 8 more quarters to go.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The favre monkey has been off his back for some time now. I doubt, with the pathetic shamble that is now favre, Rodgers feels any competitive issue with him. I think he could care less what Favre thinks or anyone else thinks of the Favre matter. Rodgers, his team mates, and the coaches all know he is very good, and I believe that is all that matters to him.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's be serious. There are so many threads to follow and we have one on a smirk? My time is is being wasted!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, some fans of other teams say he's ******* because of his smirk. I say they are just jealous.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His brother had the exact same look in his ESPN interview today. I think its kinda just their relaxed facial expression.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally, when I am happy I tend to have a smirk on my face, unintentionally. I don't mean to be a ****** but I'm just so happy that is my way os expressing it.

OP
OP
Texpackerfan

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's be serious. There are so many threads to follow and we have one on a smirk? My time is is being wasted!

LOL!!! Hey, not all threads have to be serious. At least it's positive.

But honestly, I do think he has a smirk on his face unlike his previous press conferences. I think he's in the zone and will stay there until the SB victory.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts