1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Question for people in Green Bay/people in the know.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackAttackUK, Sep 6, 2010.

1. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    Firstly, I guess this should go in the Green Bay life section, but I doubt it would be seen, so I am posting this here if that is okay?

Okay, what I want to know is, is there anywhere the day before the game, or the day OF the game (after it has finished), where I could see/meet Packers players?

PackerFanTours have a meet & greet the day before the game, but it is a costly $80 pp, and the game I'm going to, the meet & greet is with Mason Crosby and James Jones (the week before it's Finley, Hawk and Mark Murphy. Go figure!). So was just wondering would there be anywhere else/any other way of meeting the Packers players for some pics/autographs?

Thanks in advance.

2. firehire

firehire Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    Hang out at the players gate. You might get lucky.

3. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +106
    I almost got run over by Grady Jackson there one time , long story!

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    might be a better chance of meeting the other teams players the night before at the team hotel in Appleton.

5. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    Usually some of the players go out to the bars after the game is done. I know al harris, nick barnett, cullen jenkins usually all go to the Oval Office after game day. Also, I have seen aaron rodgers at Jameson's bar about 4-5 times after the game is done. Other than that I would have no clue where you could meet any of them.