Pull him

cheesyscot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure pullng him is what is needed.. I agree that he's playing TERRIBLE but what about this D. How many fricken times have you heard the defense had a communication issue? I'm SICK and tired of it and I'm sick and tire of the d-backs not doing their jobs.

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that the Pats have decided the issue, lets see what A Rod can do and we'll know whether Brett's the problem.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre is out !!! Great MM has found his own scapegoat !!!

Mike, please have some respect and honor and resign.. You are not the HC that we need...You have won nothing in your pathetic time in the NFL, you should refer to Brett with respect, on your knees and only after you have washed your mouth.

Thanks Teddy, thanks Mike..

Well at least you have the balls to sit Brett and turn him in your scapegoat, lets see how you face the people of GB, my Dad used to say "there is nothing worst than a proactive stupid" and he was damn right !!!

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Mike, please have some respect and honor and resign.. You are not the HC that we need...You have won nothing in your pathetic time in the NFL, you should refer to Brett with respect, on your knees and only after you have washed your mouth.

Well at least you have the balls to sit Brett and turn him in your scapegoat, lets see how you face the people of GB, my Dad used to say "there is nothing worst than a proactive stupid" and he was damn right !!!

They didn't bench him genius; he's injured.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

please read his bio from when he was at N.O, then come back and re-read your statement

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Apparently you are watching a different game than everyone else

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but the score does not suprise me, we always struggle against 3-4 defensive schemes.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know we're all frustrated but Cham you're just not making any sense.
And I'm the last one to a problem with others opinions

Well sorry about it but I am really upset with the coaching staff, specially the secondary,,,,,,, It seems that we come to the field unprepared and ready to get beaten... and I got upset with Bretts injury

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thats it!

I am supporting the fence, and joining the Minutemen at the border as a volunteer.

:packbeer: Just kidding Chum. I know you are a die hard Packer fan, and a good guy! Your just frustrated. It happens.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:
I know we're all frustrated but Cham you're just not making any sense.
And I'm the last one to a problem with others opinions

Well sorry about it but I am really upset with the coaching staff, specially the secondary,,,,,,, It seems that we come to the field unprepared and ready to get beaten... and I got upset with Bretts injury

Honestly I think this sometimes too. I thought it with Holmgrem. I thought it with Sherman. I thought it about Favre before. I thought it about the best that GB had to offer at times and I'm sure others have before.

I usually take some time and gather my thoughts before I say anything or post on a message board. Not telling you what to do. It's a frustrating lost. Just giving some advice. :packbeer:

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dont worry about that guy, he never makes sense and shoots off at the mouth. last week after a couple wins he was taking back all the junk he talked about the staff. and declaring his loyalty. after a bad loss, hes jumped back over the fence again. Hes a bandwagon jumper and knows nothing about what he spews.

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not Favre....the Pack are a mediocre team right now, that's it...The secondary is the worst in the NFL by far....and the OL today was hard to view...You want to blame Favre, go ahead..

mikegrubiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not Favre....the Pack are a mediocre team right now, that's it...The secondary is the worst in the NFL by far....and the OL today was hard to view...You want to blame Favre, go ahead..

Yeah..

The O-Line sucked balls today!

:whippin:

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think almost everyone was "sucking balls" as you say today.
For some reason after a lost we all have a need to single out a scapegoat when really this was a full team loss. Win as a team lose as a team.
Unless it's a big win then Brett gets all the credit. LOL

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dont worry about that guy, he never makes sense and shoots off at the mouth. last week after a couple wins he was taking back all the junk he talked about the staff. and declaring his loyalty. after a bad loss, hes jumped back over the fence again. Hes a bandwagon jumper and knows nothing about what he spews.

:thumbsup:

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We just had a bad game, we played bad every aspect was bad...again it wasnt just one person, noone stepped up.

agreed, it was just one of those games where nothing went right for us. that happens once in awhile. this game did not show our teams true colors.

lets look at what is ahead of us next week.

Latest posts