Pro Bowl

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So far in the vote Minny looks like 11 Pro-bowlers for the purple
Woohoo! Who cares about SBs when we can win the NFLs popularity contest!

Did I mention that DeAngelo Williams and Phillip Rivers, arguably last years top RB and QB didn't go to the Pro Bowl? And their teams went to the playoffs, so it's not because they didn't win enough...:Bananas:

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did vote for a few vikings when casting my pro bowl votes. Faver, Winfield, Kevin Williams, might have been a few others. Tried to be honest in the voting, surprising, I know.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
That's one thing I really cannot understand ...

Why people are getting all riled up about a popularity vote contest like the Pro-Bowl ... "Fan Favourites" will always get high vote counts, and thus be selected ... While the nominations may be honorable and in some way an acknowledgement to those players, it isn't really a real measurement of the performance that decides whether or not any given player gets to go to the Pro-Bowl ... and chances are that alot of those that are going to be voted in, won't even attend the actual game in Hawaii ...

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pro-Bowl is not going to be in Hawaii this year. But I agree, who cares about that game? I'm hoping the Packer players will be too busy preparing for the game the following weekend than to concern themselves with that 'all star' game... ;-)

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The pro bowl is over rated. If it was a panel of 10 quality people, respected by everyone it would mean something. Voting is much like American Idiol, the more suscessful singers do not finish #1.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's ridiculous that 10 viking players will for sure to be in since they were the top vote-getters at those positions. 3 of them on the O-Line, which is really funny after watching how they played against Carolina.

OP
OP
CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm happy to see my boy Woodson in. He was snubbed in 06 and 07, and now he's making it impossible for people to overlook him. BTW, wearing the # 21 jersey right now, finally was shipped to me yesterday! :)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Take about a FAIL PackerRS, I cant believe you posted that!
Dude, read the context. Pugger said that he hopes Favre plays the Pro bowl, because that'll mean that the Vikings didn't go to the SB.

And I said that it may not mean that, because when Favre didn't make the SB the last two years, he skipped the Pro Bowl anyway.

So him not going to the Pro Bowl won't mean that he is going to the SB.

Chances are he's not going to attend the Pro Bowl anyways.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, read the context. Pugger said that he hopes Favre plays the Pro bowl, because that'll mean that the Vikings didn't go to the SB.

And I said that it may not mean that, because when Favre didn't make the SB the last two years, he skipped the Pro Bowl anyway.

So him not going to the Pro Bowl won't mean that he is going to the SB.

Chances are he's not going to attend the Pro Bowl anyways.

Yeah I know lol, He might attend a Pro Bowl as his last game of his career :D

Latest posts