Pro Bowl

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which Packers do you guys think will make the Pro Bowl?

Woodson and Rodgers are both locks.

Collins and Driver have a really good chance.

Matthews maybe?

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only one guaranteed is Woodson. Next up would be Rodgers but popularity matters when it comes to QB's. Brees and Favre are set but Rodgers can definitely take the third spot if he gets more votes than McNabb and Warner. Collins will most likely get in but he'll be highly contested by Darren Sharper, if that were the case, Sharper would edge in at SS and Collins at FS. I doubt Jenkins will get in because NFC DE's like Allen, Osi, Abraham, Juilius Peppers, Trent Cole and Tuck get a lot more love although Jenkins' stats are quite impressive. I'm hoping Barnett gets in but he'll have to compete against Willis in votes.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mcnabb and Warner, I like Rodgers chances tbh, he is the reason we are still where we are at this current moment, lets hope the voters know that :)

Recently a lot of none Favre-related talk about AR has begun to circulate and I definitely think it will pay off with the votes. But as you know since the pro bowl is played earlier than the SB this year, heres to Rodgers watching the pro bowl instead, catch my drift? hehehe

realoatesman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently going to college in Minnesota, but origi
Recently a lot of none Favre-related talk about AR has begun to circulate and I definitely think it will pay off with the votes. But as you know since the pro bowl is played earlier than the SB this year, heres to Rodgers watching the pro bowl instead, catch my drift? hehehe

That's so dumb. If that's the case, it would be irresponsible for players on teams still in the play offs to compete.

moxieone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson is a lock. Rodgers will probably come in third and if Favre is 1st or 2nd he will probably pass and that lets Rodgers in. Collins has a chance. Bennett is deserving but will probably not get enough votes. I don't think Driver will get in but it sure would be nice if he did. I don't think any other Packer will make it.

A-RODGE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't evan care about the Pro Bowl it's all based off fan base.Hence fan voting.

Take last year for example

Favre goes
But Rodgers doesn't

You go compare there stats and tell me how Favre went

It's like combining to team fan bases in one

Jets fans+Favres green bay band wagon=Ultimite votes

I could care less if Any1 off the Packers goes.Aaron Rodgers was a Pro bowler to me since last August.

A-RODGE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Biggest game of the year(Chicago)

Of course every game is important but if we win tommarow we realistically are in the playoffs.

If the giants lose and we win we will be 2 games ahead of them with 3 game left.

And if the Falcons lose they will be 3 three games out with 3 games left(ending there hopes)

So of that all happens there will be only 1 team left the Giants.

And I looked into tie breakers and it's based of divisional records which in that case we would win,so we would only have to win one more game after that,easy:chisux:

OP
OP
CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't evan care about the Pro Bowl it's all based off fan base.Hence fan voting.

Take last year for example

Favre goes
But Rodgers doesn't

You go compare there stats and tell me how Favre went

It's like combining to team fan bases in one

Jets fans+Favres green bay band wagon=Ultimite votes

I could care less if Any1 off the Packers goes.Aaron Rodgers was a Pro bowler to me since last August.

Having writers vote doesn't do any good either (See 2009 Heisman Award).

OP
OP
CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course every game is important but if we win tommarow we realistically are in the playoffs.

If the giants lose and we win we will be 2 games ahead of them with 3 game left.

And if the Falcons lose they will be 3 three games out with 3 games left(ending there hopes)

So of that all happens there will be only 1 team left the Giants.

And I looked into tie breakers and it's based of divisional records which in that case we would win,so we would only have to win one more game after that,easy:chisux:

Tiebreakers are done by Conference record. Your right that if we win and the Giants lose it's pretty much over and we are in. Not technically, but the Giants would have to win out to have any hope if they lose to the Eagles.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I don't know what his competition is like, so I don't really know if he deserves it, but i'd love to see Clay Matthews go to the Pro Bowl. He's been dynamite this year, especially lately.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts