Predict the Wild Card Round

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Despite boring teams, AFC wildcard was a *******!

Hope NFC is boring and end up with predictable NO and Hawks wins.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite Vrabel moment, the delay of game penalties eating up the clock. It's so Belichick.
And seeing him get pissed off when he used the same play against The Jets was priceless.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I was watching the Packer/Queen game I turned the sound off because I can't stand the "flugle" horn and the Skol chant.
That annoying horn the Vikes use is a Gjallarhorn. A flugle horn is that smooth-sounding trumpet Chuck Mangione made popular in the 80's. (I'm a brass nerd from my HS band days).

Reaction score
My favorite Vrabel moment, the delay of game penalties eating up the clock. It's so Belichick.
That was my absolute favorite part of the game. It’s the exact thing Belichick did several weeks ago while exploiting a rule book as he literally snickered on national TV.
It’s intriguing to me how it’s only ok when BB employs rulebook strategy, but when an opponent does it he calls it BS on that same national TV! :rolleyes:

Albert Park

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikes came to play today. They are a very different team when Cook is in there. If the Vikes win do they go to SF?

I think it's the number 1 seed plays the lowest ranked seed to qualify so yeah would be the Vikes at the 9ers.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, we play Saints or Philly/Seattle

9ers get MN or Seattle /philly

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Well. Looks like preparation for next Sunday will have to wait another 3+ hours.

Either the Seahawks or Eagles.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want to hear how The Saints have the best HFA when this is the second year a traveling team has gone in there and beat them in OT. They are regular season winners and look where that got them.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The Vikes came to play today. They are a very different team when Cook is in there. If the Vikes win do they go to SF?
I said that when pack beat them..with out cook packers just knew to focus on cousins...

Some here poo poo'd that idea ..

Still a chance they come back here which I mentioned last week.

And if they do come back, watch out

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said that when pack beat them..with out cook packers just knew to focus on cousins...

Some here poo poo'd that idea ..

Still a chance they come back here which I mentioned last week.

And if they do come back, watch out

Anyone who doesn't consider how big of a difference maker Cook is, is an idiot. He's top 5 HB in the NFL easily, maybe even Top 3

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Aaron Jones is top 3 too?

This is tough to say.

Overall I would say Aaron Jones is better

But as far as just being a "pure" running back, ala Adrian Peterson ironically, I would consider Dalvin Cook better

Tacklynn

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That ended up working well for the Titans but didn't it seem like those delays of game could easily have come back to bite the Titans had the Patriots scored even a field goal? I could see taking those delays of game if the Titans were ahead by something like tohead by something like 2 touchdowns, but not when the game was so close. Can you explain why this was actually a good strategy?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't consider how big of a difference maker Cook is, is an idiot. He's top 5 HB in the NFL easily, maybe even Top 3
This is tough to say.

Overall I would say Aaron Jones is better

But as far as just being a "pure" running back, ala Adrian Peterson ironically, I would consider Dalvin Cook better
someone posted their stats..and it's almost identical

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That ended up working well for the Titans but didn't it seem like those delays of game could easily have come back to bite the Titans had the Patriots scored even a field goal? I could see taking those delays of game if the Titans were ahead by something like tohead by something like 2 touchdowns, but not when the game was so close. Can you explain why this was actually a good strategy?
Takes time off clock and gives more room for punter to still pin deep

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm starting to believe that the Packers will face MN in the NFCCC game and then win the Super Bowl and will play against the Texans or Titans. This will then cause that perpetually unhappy segment of fans to complain that the Packers got lucky and didn't have to face SF, NO, KC or BAL. Colin Cowherd and Skippy will also latch onto this narrative.

At least writers have to do their job this week and focus on the Packer's players rather than stupid pieces on Taysom Hill and Cook.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm starting to believe that the Packers will face MN in the NFCCC game and then win the Super Bowl and will play against the Texans or Titans. This will then cause that perpetually unhappy segment of fans to complain that the Packers got lucky and didn't have to face SF, NO, KC or BAL. Colin Cowherd and Skippy will also latch onto this narrative.

Just started to think the same thing

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score

At least writers have to do their job this week and focus on the Packer's players rather than stupid pieces on Taysom Hill and Cook.
They’ve been telling us how we suck all year. Excuses for all 13 wins. If we happen to lose they’ll try and convince everyone they knew it all along despite having a 3-13 record in predictions lol

if we win, they’ll have the excuses how lucky we were not to have to face a team that was just beaten by a team we’ve beaten twice already. Once on the road with the division title still in the balance.

they’re a special bunch.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts