Predict the Wild Card Round

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
They just beat new orleans in the dome..

The best wr had how many catches?

The vik defense was missing top corner and top nickel back and drew didn't perform up to his standard.

If this viking team can beat Frisco, the packers will need to be on top of their A game

I will be very worried..

I don't want to hear about the frozen tundra. I was at the packer niner playoff game in 13 or 14? Was very cold..around 2 degrees?

Frisco won..so the tundra magic isn't what it used to be

Vikings won in gb for playoffs as well.
Playing at Lambeau isn't a guaranteed victory, but it still serves as an advantage to the home team.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's like every other game, win the line of scrimmage and you'll likely win the game. The Saints high flying offense couldn't do **** against MN. They controlled the LOS on defense and were in the backfield a lot. and on offense, they ran the ball well, and kept the rush off cousins mostly and kept it off him most when it mattered in the 2nd half.

They did to NO what we did to them. if our Oline and Dline perform like they did that game, I don't have much concern for the Seattle game and would feel pretty confident against the Vikes again as well regardless of who they beat to get to Lambeau again.

Of course, it's up to them to play that way, so we'll see.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think 3 years ago against Giants, I was there. One of the most fun I've had a game.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts