Packers vs Seahawks

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
looks like we're gonna be hosting the hawks... their defense looks scary

scary against Santana Moss and Todd Collins.

Let's see how they handle Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, James Jones, the emerging K-Rob, and Ruvel Martin.

Oh, and Donald Lee and Bubba Franks...

And Ryan Grant....and Brandon Jackson spelling him...

and a man at the top of his game somehow, hall of famer, Brett Favre

Scary? I think it's the Seahawks secondary that will be having nightmares my friend.

BIG FIVE

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
one more thing...

We want the ball....and we're gonna score.

yes only this time it isnt going into overtime. WERE GONNA SMOKE THEM!

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hitemup

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skin's beat their self up. It will be a good game against us but we'll win. Nothing special about the Hawk's they are a solid team, bring on the Big 5!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bring on the Hawks! This gives us an extra day to prepare.
does it? so its a sunday game? I dont know if I can make it to sunday. saturday I could work with...but sunday....I dunno. I might explode.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That Patrick Kerney looks like another Aaron Kampman. They also have two very good linebackers, Tatupu and Peterson. The secondary looks pretty solid as well. They did look vulnerable at times, though. Also, the Redskins O-line is not very good. I think our guys can block them better.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MidwestFavreFan said:
does it? so its a sunday game? I dont know if I can make it to sunday. saturday I could work with...but sunday....I dunno. I might explode.

no he means if the Seahawks would have lost we would have had to wait until tomorrow to know if we play the Giants or Bucs. Now that Seattle won we know who we are playing already. The game is on Saturday 3:30. It doesnt really make a differnce seeing as Seattle knows who they are playing to.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MidwestFavreFan said:
No, I mean we don't have to wait til tomorrow to find out who we're playing. So that gives us an extra day to start preparing for the Seahawks.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
MidwestFavreFan said:
No, I mean we don't have to wait til tomorrow to find out who we're playing. So that gives us an extra day to start preparing for the Seahawks.

beat ya to it by a couple of seconds :D look up 2 posts

hitemup

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure Al Harris would love to get another pick against Hasselbeck during the game, bring back some bad memories for him.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
MidwestFavreFan said:

gotcha. I've been drinking so all logical thinking is out the window.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle did not impress me today. Way too many dropped balls on Washington's part and when your blockers are being literally run over that is just pathetic. Seattle's pass rush might cause some problems but Favre is much more mobile than Collins and our receiving group much more deadly than Washington's. We should carve up that secondary with no problem. Seattle's offense didn't look all that great either.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually think we're better off playing Seattle then the Bucs. Sounds funny to say about a Florida team but I think they would of handled a cold Lambeau game better then the Hawks. Look how bad Hassleback looked in good weather but they really have no option of running it. Alexander=washed up

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually think we're better off playing Seattle then the Bucs. Sounds funny to say about a Florida team but I think they would of handled a cold Lambeau game better then the Hawks. Look how bad Hassleback looked in good weather but they really have no option of running it. Alexander=washed up

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree-the Bucs are the one team that I didn't want the Packers to have to play next weekend....That defense is scary, and I think they have a real shot at knocking off the Cowboys.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
That Patrick Kerney looks like another Aaron Kampman. They also have two very good linebackers, Tatupu and Peterson. The secondary looks pretty solid as well. They did look vulnerable at times, though. Also, the Redskins O-line is not very good. I think our guys can block them better.

slowing up Kearny will be a key to a victory over the Seahawks.

Members online

Latest posts