Packers vs Rams Game Thread

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team doesn't have the same spunk as it use to. Super conservative and Rodgers should have gotten that off. But two bad calls have made a 7 to 11 point difference.
Rodgers tried to find a spot to set his feet but you gotta give it to the Rams' D for making Rodgers run around in circles there.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I appreciate that! Every kid is a blessing hands down this is number 4 and it’s the greatest thing anyone have in life. Second best is Green Bay winning in December
I'm too old for a 4th LOL. had our 3rd at 46 and I'm tired :). But it is awesome. it sounds like you already do, but be sure to appreciate and enjoy those kids.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Crosby is being told to short kick it, the ST coach also needs to be unemployed
Matt Gay, you know the guy who kicked the 55 yarder, also was popping them up short, its called kicking into the wind and/or wanting to kick away from a returner.

I think the Special teams is a project as well as a cultural thing. I really like the direction that this team is headed in regards to special teams. Rich Bisaccia, as well as great FA signings is the reason for the improvement. Not sure why anyone would think firing him would be a good thing.

Reaction score
Matt Gay, you know the guy who kicked the 55 yarder, also was popping them up short, its called kicking into the wind and/or wanting to kick away from a returner.

I think the Special teams is a project as well as a cultural thing. I really like the direction that this team is headed in regards to special teams. Rich Bisaccia, as well as great FA signings is the reason for the improvement. Not sure why anyone would think firing him would be a good thing.
I’m always reluctant to give up on a K that’s been around for us at high level and who’s a good Teammate. Now if he’s like 2 consecutive years in the 70-80% range that might be another story. Mason always seems to bounce back after an off year

I’d love to keep him around but maybe bring his compensation commensurate to his production.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I’m always reluctant to give up on a K that’s been around for us at high level and who’s a good Teammate. Now if he’s like 2 consecutive years in the 70-80% range that might be another story. Mason always seems to bounce back after an off year

I’d love to keep him around but maybe bring his compensation commensurate to his production.
Mason has had a decent year. He has only missed 3 FG's (16 of 19). 1 miss was from 40-50 and the other 2 misses, 50+ yards. He has missed 2 XP's. So of those 5 missed kicks, how many were on Crosby and how many were on another player(s)? Much like interceptions, not always the fault of the QB.

I don't worry about his kickoffs, the coverage team is playing better and have often forced the opposing offense to start inside the 25.

Crosby isn't being paid like a top 5 kicker anymore and I doubt if the Packers resign him, he will be with a new contract. Can they find a better kicker? Sure, but they can also get themselves into a situation of rotating through 3 or 4, before they finally find someone as consistent as Crosby is? Most definitely. Crosby should be in Green Bay until he hangs his cleats up.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Mason has had a decent year. He has only missed 3 FG's (16 of 19). 1 miss was from 40-50 and the other 2 misses, 50+ yards. He has missed 2 XP's. So of those 5 missed kicks, how many were on Crosby and how many were on another player(s)? Much like interceptions, not always the fault of the QB.

I don't worry about his kickoffs, the coverage team is playing better and have often forced the opposing offense to start inside the 25.

Crosby isn't being paid like a top 5 kicker anymore and I doubt if the Packers resign him, he will be with a new contract. Can they find a better kicker? Sure, but they can also get themselves into a situation of rotating through 3 or 4, before they finally find someone as consistent as Crosby is? Most definitely. Crosby should be in Green Bay until he hangs his cleats up.
I’d be shocked if Crosby wouldn’t agree to a restructure if approached the appropriate way.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think the Special teams is a project as well as a cultural thing. I really like the direction that this team is headed in regards to special teams. Rich Bisaccia, as well as great FA signings is the reason for the improvement. Not sure why anyone would think firing him would be a go

g.

While

While they have had their ups and downs, they have been more consistent lately. They look light years ahead of last year. Rich definitely has this unit looking competent.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I’d be shocked if Crosby wouldn’t agree to a restructure if approached the appropriate way.
No need for a restructure, his contract expires after this season. ;)

I do think the Packers will resign Mason and it will be a reasonable deal for both sides.

Members online

Latest posts