Packers vs Jets Game Thread

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers defense has played a group of average to below average QBs and been getting embarrassed.

We've spent so much draft capital on that side of the ball along with alot of FA $$.. the stats don't even remotely tell the story of the Packers D. We are an average to below average unit. We aren't getting the return on the investment

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers defense has played a group of average to below average QBs and been getting embarrassed.

We've spent so much draft capital on that side of the ball along with alot of FA $$.. the stats don't even remotely tell the story of the Packers D. We are an average to below average unit. We aren't getting the return on the investment
Yep

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes the D would be better with a more efficient offense, but still, they are not that good

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes the D would be better with a more efficient offense, but still, they are not that good
If we had the 2011 Offense with this defense we will win the super bowl easily

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is prob known that I am not a fan of Rodgers but his cupboard is so ****ing bare. PLEASE get the man a quality receiver. Either that, or just move him all together. God I wish we just traded him while we still had the chance

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’ll be interested to find out whose idea it really was to give in to Rogers when we had the GOLDEN opportunity to move on

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should have let them score. Still needed three scores no latter what. Cost us 3 minutes and two time outs

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you think this defense as a whole is considerably better then NFL average

Reaction score
Yeah. Not what I expected. I thought we’d be a Top 6 area Defense.

That said the Jets have a good Offense and we’ve allowed 20 points on our D. Not exactly a dominating performance either.

Aside from a ST gaff, our D kept us on the game. You can’t continue scoring 10 points all day it’s pathetic level Offense. It’s humiliating for your D to have to hold teams to 10 points to win a game.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don’t worry guys. Sammy Watkins will be back soon and our offense will be all sorted out.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Just such a bummer of a game,...no excuse..just terrible on both offense and defense,...AND coaching. I don't even want to hear the post-game pressers. :tdown: Yuck!