Packers vs Jets Game Thread

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’ll be interested to find out whose idea it really was to give in to Rogers when we had the GOLDEN opportunity to move on
I agree, we were like, "a bunch of players need to get paid, but let's put all of our eggs in one basket" this off-season was not handled wisely and now we are forced to see the result. I'm not fully convinced we will beat the Commanders at point.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You’ve got a QB who TOLD you he had no interest in participating in a rebuild, you surround him with rookies and has beens, and tie yourself to him for at least 3 years vs loading up on young talent… we richly deserve what is going to happen

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah. Not what I expected. I thought we’d be a Top 6 area Defense.

That said the Jets have a good Offense and we’ve allowed 20 points on our D. Not exactly a dominating performance. Aside from a ST gaff, our D kept us on the game. You can’t continue scoring 10 points all day it’s pathetic level.
I have said the offense stinks, but I still don’t think the defense is that good. certainly no where near what many were projecting and that is noticeable regardless of what the offense has done.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tell the NFL that the crown jewel of the nfl doesnt go overseas to play a home game...brought the plague back with them...the curse of the Lions. LOL

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I been saying a while.
Tome for a bunch of coached to get fired. And perhaps some players to let go.

New Era in GB has begon.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if Rogers keeps some Ayahuasca in his locker so he can go into his post game presser stoned?

Reaction score
See Jets O has scored 30 points per last 3 contests. They’ve scored 20 today.
We will never win without an offense that can’t score 20 points. I don’t care if you’re the 1980’s Bears

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This didn't just happen. It's been a slow burn for a while. Poor drafting, unwillingness to sign free agents and holding under performing coaches too long.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
If the Packers keep playing like this forget winning Division, it will be can they make the playoffs, we don’t have the receivers for Rodgers to keep relying on the bomb,even in short yard situations

diezman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers keep playing like this forget winning Division, it will be can they make the playoffs, we don’t have the receivers for Rodgers to keep relying on the bomb,even in short yard situations
If they keep playing like they did in the last two games, I doubt they will win another game this season. Hopefully they can get things turned around although I don't see how.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a debacle...as Mora Sr once said...playoffs! playoffs?!!!

Too many ole's on Oline. Switch it up - bakh runyan myers jenkins at rg and find a right tackle. Had Dennis Kelly last year who I thought was solid.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We mortgaged our future to go 8-8 (maybe) this year and The Arrogant One will probably pop some Ayahuasca and float into the sunset after this year anyway LOL

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot has been written, a lot of second guessing. That's understandable. I wonder if the hallucinogens ****** up Rodgers head?

But Rodgers was NOT the problem today. STs - ugh. Defense - great first half, then, WTF. Offense - Too many years ignoring the WR position. As good as Jones and Dillon are, they can't run against a loaded box. And why should the opposing D care about GB's receivers?

And the O line has Jenkins and Bakh and still stinks.

Hard to find anything here to look forward to.........

Latest posts