Packers vs Bucs...7 things to ponder

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Posted this at the clubhouse...from last nights Post.
Green Bay at Tampa Bay

1. The Bucs cannot work the ball down the field and will have to win vs man coverage of the Packers.
2. Heat and humidity are going to play a huge factor in this game. The Packers need to be fresh last.
3. I like the way the Packers’ ends have been playing right now. Jenkins and Kampman will give the Buc tackles huge problems.
4. Look for the Bucs to go after T. Williams. Without Al Harris, the Packers are vulnerable.
5. The Bucs defense is great in the red zone, but they give up way too big many plays in the field this year.
6. The Packers haven’t lost consecutive games since losing three straight in weeks 11-13 in 2006.
7. Through his first three career starts, Rodgers has thrown for 796 passing yards and no interceptions. He is the third QB since 1970 to throw for 500+ yards and 0 INTs in his first three starts. The other two QBs were Warren Moon in 1984 and Tom Brady in 2001

theodoric

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we'll be fine with Tramon Williams. yea, it's a loss without harris, but I think williams is pretty capable.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts