Packers Vs Bills

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I am sticking with the Bills for the AFC representative in the Super Bowl. Anyone else jumpin on the bandwagon with me?

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I bought my ticket to their bandwagon earlier, but I don't know about Super Bowl. It was nice to see someone smack the New England Tom Brady's around.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bought my ticket to their bandwagon earlier, but I don't know about Super Bowl. It was nice to see someone smack the New England Tom Brady's around.
Yeah and Buffalo is one of the last teams I would expect to do it so.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With that defense? They have a long way to go.

2009 Denver Broncos also got off to a 6-0 start with victories over New England and San Diego, to name a few. Didn't make playoffs.

I think New England is overrated too. Come on, this defense gave up over 400 yards to Chad Henne. WTF? That Patriots' team has a ton of holes.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't the Bills recently go 5-1 , only to finish 6-10 ?

We are only three games in and already its the Bills vs. The Lions or Packers in the Superbowl. Its a long season and alot came happen including Fitzpatrick waking up and the Bills coming back down to earth.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Nah, no bandwagon for me. New England is still the team to beat in the AFC in spite of what happened yesterday.

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the browns would have to be considered underdogs...but they haven't been the bills. the bills have been a fun story so far but 3-0 doesn't mean much, depending on their upcoming schedule (which i haven't looked at).

besides, the ravens could represent the AFC easily this year.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jump on the bandwagon? Uyyy....most of these jokers on here bleed green and gold and you want to jump on someone's bandwagon? And No, Buffalo will not be the rep for the AFC, but you do have to love them beating New England. Tom Jackson was on ESPN and was making excuses for the Patriots loss shortly thereafter as an "aberration". Whatever the Bills did, other teams are likely to follow.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
It's really delightful to see Buffalo playing the way they are....Guess those throwbacks are helping them.

and everyone that still thinks I am wrong, watch tape of Buffalo coming back vs the all mighty bullet proof Patriots yesterday. New England cannot stop the pass AT ALL....And Belichek going for it on 4th and Goal means he is quite well aware that he has no defense.
Patriots gave up 400 passing yards vs a bust quarterback (Chad Henne), they gave up 300 vs Rivers, and 300+ again vs Fitzpatrick.
New England had them beat but their defense really does suck, and Brady's 4 picks don't help either.

The Bills for me are the most likable team in the AFC East. I hope they sweep the big mouth Jets, and make the playoffs. They've been a bottom of the barrel team all these years, they deserve to have some success.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I wouldn't underestimate the Patriots until it comes to the play offs. They've managed a good record the past couple years, then choked in the play offs. Percentages would indicate that they'll soon turn that play off bug around.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to see the Bills in the super bowl, I feel kind of bad that they would just keep losing it. So I hope they hit it close. Would be hilarious is they won the division though, just to tell the Jets and Patriots to suck it.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Bills are reminding me about the year Denver started 6-0, yet still failed miserably that year. I'm still waiting to see if they are for real, or just lucky so far.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
It would be really great to see some new blood finally ascend in the AFC. Bills, Texans would defiantly add some excitement to this season. I know I was rooting hard for the Bills yesterday. But in the end there is only one team I really give a damn about, as do all of us.

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if the AFC Champions are the Bills, Patroits, Raiders, Chiefs, or Dolphins. The Packers will beat whoever gets to the Super Bowl!
(Based on equation Packers > NFC , Bill > Patriots , Patriots > AFC - Bills, and Packers > Bills therefore Packers > AFC and concluding the fact that Packers > NFL)

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
No. Bills will not be in the Super Bowl. Don't forget that 25% of teams that go 3-0 don't make the playoffs. The Bills might make the playoffs but won't make the super bowl.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I really don't want to play Buffalo in the Super Bowl cause once they lose another one, they'll break the tie with the Vikings and will be 0-5 in the big game.

Members online

Latest posts