Packers V Lions Game Thread

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How f****** ugly was that? If we haven't seen enough going into this game, I think today is more than enough to know that this season is over. No playoffs, losing record.

DarkHelmet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of got shafted on what should have been a PI on the Lazard play, but then three shots at the EZ on unimaginative play calls? That's par for the course this year.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I said they are easily the worst team in the league anybody that doesn’t agree put the Busch lights down u have had enough

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't get the calls on that last series. Why do we try four shots into the end zone? It wasn't working. We still had timeouts and plenty of time. Try something shorter over the middle. Just terrible.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I have to put my 2 cents in.....for what its worth for GB...We couldn't even secure a W from the worst team in the league...who mind you NEEDED a loss, and they even fought to win.....what the actual GB?!?!?!?

Reaction score
Once again. Had they taken a FG in the first half it would’ve been 12-15 and we tie that game and force OT.

3 points sounds minuscule early in a contests. Yet a huge portion of games are decided by a FG or less.

Once again we chose to try to get a big play instead of taking what they give us and relying on our Defense.

Our D held the Lions to 15 points and that’s after missing key players. If an Offense can’t score 16 points on the worst Defense in the league it’s time to start from scratch imo

DarkHelmet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think a house cleaning is required. Obviously some bad breaks today, but overall there's no excuse for an effort like that. Losing five games in a row. Unacceptable. A team that is 3-6 and very easily could be 1-8. Unacceptable. Blown assignments again and again. Unacceptable. Back-breaking penalties again and again. Unacceptable.

The players deserve their share of blame but you can't fire them all. So you fire the coaches. And Gute.

Overreaction? If they can't beat the Lions who exactly can they beat?

Members online