Any speculation?

Seattle gets two 4th round picks from the Packers along with the #30

And it’s Darnell Savage, S.

Still no offense...

Last edited:

Rodgers2adams

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hold the phone!!! If we get Ford, Dillard or Taylor with this pick the Gary pick looks a hell of a lot better

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably D.K. Metcalf. Another underperforming workout warrior.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What did they trade it for?

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gave up 30th and 2 4ths? Seems good value.
Good value, but to select Savage? AJ Brown and a good safety would have been available on 30 and 44 respectively. And I dont like the idea of losing our first duo of day 3 picks.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They must have had word another team was going to take him. I think, again, another underwhelming pick. Pettine was probably the loudest guy in the room for this guy.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe our secondary will be deadly, but that isn't going to do much if we don't have a pass rush. And we need more help on the offensive side!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good value, but to select Savage? AJ Brown and a good safety would have been available on 30 and 44 respectively. And I dont like the idea of losing our first duo of day 3 picks.
I agree. I thought we were going up for an OT. I didn't think Savage is the best Safety in the draft and we could have gotten him at 44. I really like the player, but not sure about the value.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I LOVE looking at Savage's tape. I really wish we didn't have to pony up two 4ths but In Gute We Trust. Savage has been rising this entire scouting season though. Didn't think he'd be 1st S taken though. But he's a smaller and faster Amos, he can do it all back there.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. I thought we were going up for an OT. I didn't think Savage is the best Safety in the draft and we could have gotten him at 44. I really like the player, but not sure about the value.

I LOVE looking at Savage's tape. I really wish we didn't have to pony up two 4ths but In Gute We Trust. Savage has been rising this entire scouting season though. Didn't think he'd be 1st S taken though. But he's a smaller and faster Amos, he can do it all back there.

Wholeheartedly agree with both of you. To me the top 3 safeties have similar skill sets and talent (Adderley, Gardner-Johnson and Savage) and I feel like one was bound to be available at 44, definitely 30.

We still have so many holes and I feel like, even though the price was reasonable, it still was too steep in order for us to fill out the rest of the roster.

Taylor, Ford and Risner will never no way be available at 44. The FO might have more faith in our offensive line than us fans do.

Last edited:

Churd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking at this guys tape he reminds me of another underrated pick that the fans hated at the time... Nick Collins. Time will tell.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it was telling that the Ravens traded back once we jumped up and took him. Maybe these guys know something. I like this pick

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking at this guys tape he reminds me of another underrated pick that the fans hated at the time... Nick Collins. Time will tell.
one of my first thoughts. Everyone wanted Ernest Shazor, who went undrafted actually, and so many were not happy with Nick "Who"?

Members online

Latest posts