Packers to Superbowl XLII

Lynch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=left]I think that Packers will go to Superbowl this season and that´s because even tough Favre and Green had bad year were we close to go to playoffs.

This year will we have a new RB, Morency, who probebly will be better then Green this season, and Favre will hopfully not throw as much interception as last season. There are also alot of new good players.

So it´s not impossible if it will be the 4th superbowl win in Packers history.[/align]

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=left]I think that Packers will go to Superbowl this season and that´s because even tough Favre and Green had bad year were we close to go to playoffs.

This year will we have a new RB, Morency, who probebly will be better then Green this season, and Favre will hopfully not throw as much interception as last season. There are also alot of new good players.

So it´s not impossible if it will be the 4th superbowl win in Packers history.[/align]

While I don't think it's likely, anything is possible. After all, the Steelers won the SB two years ago and they definitely weren't the best team that year.

I think for us to win it, we'll have to win on both the OL and the DL. I think our weakness will be our OL. It's not that good yet, although it will be within a few years.

If it does happen, I'll buy you a good bottle of liquor and mail you it to Sweden, how does that sound? :packbeer:

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I take it English isn't your first language since you live in Sweden apparenlty. :p

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Don't laugh at this guy, vikes. He might be one of your distant relatives.

What is really cool about this post:
I would have thought, that a guy from Sweden would be with the Vikings.
He's not and more than that, he's the most optimistic Cheesehead on this
forum.
:welcome:

Keep going Lynch!! Don't let these gloomsters hurt you.
:rotflmao:

OP
OP
L

Lynch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lynch said:

While I don't think it's likely, anything is possible. After all, the Steelers won the SB two years ago and they definitely weren't the best team that year.

I think for us to win it, we'll have to win on both the OL and the DL. I think our weakness will be our OL. It's not that good yet, although it will be within a few years.

If it does happen, I'll buy you a good bottle of liquor and mail you it to Sweden, how does that sound? :packbeer:

Sounds good ZombieSlayer :thumbsup:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:

Don't laugh at this guy, vikes. He might be one of your distant relatives.

What is really cool about this post:
I would have thought, that a guy from Sweden would be with the Vikings.
He's not and more than that, he's the most optimistic Cheesehead on this
forum.
:welcome:

Keep going Lynch!! Don't let these gloomsters hurt you.
:rotflmao:
(I don't think you'd have to go back very many generations!!!) :rotflmao:
J/K Vikes!!! :thumbsup:
You know.........i have the same hope that Lynch does!
I hope the Packers "shock the world!"
No, i don't EXPECT it to happen, but it sure would be sweet, wouldn't it???

Packerfanforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I like your optimism. I think we'll be competitive this year and probably make the playoffs. As you know, once you get to the playoffs, anything is possible!! :thumbsup:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers might still be a year or two away but once they get there, I think it's going to be playoffs years in a row again. They are really building a nice core of young, talented players...just hope Brett can stick around to benefit from it.

OP
OP
L

Lynch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=left]The most importent thing during the 07-08 season is that Favre is trying to make better decision, so he don´t try to force anything and hopefully don´t throw to much interception.

But he shall not stop gamble because that´s what can be very importent if you try to win.

I think it depends on him if we shall go to the playoffs or not this upcoming season[/align]

OP
OP
L

Lynch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=left]It´s right but Manning don´t throw that much interception. I think Favre could manage to improve his passing % a little bit more and his decision making[/align]

Members online

Latest posts