Packers sign TE Jared Cook

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

Joseph Stewart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Settle down a bit. Don't be going all Viking fan crazy on us. Around here we don't celebrate perceptually winning the off season. We wait until the Lombardi's are on their way to the trophy case.
Maybe u need to step up it (your enthusiasm ) a bit! Furthermore I can celebrate what I like.

Packers907

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good move by the Packers. Seems we are keeping many good players at multiple positions just in case the injury bites again this year, but also gives a different look from each player at the same position. Cook can run and seems to have good hands, but also can block judging from game tape. A good and needed addition at a good deal.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think cook will have a good season in GB. I think some of you really don't understand how much a Tightend who can beat one on one coverage consistently helps open up things for Cobb....who I think is also going to have a big year. He caught a lot of flack last season... but when you are a slot wr and you can't work the middle of the field because there are extra bodies there what do you expect the guy to do? Richard Rodgers is not a guy who is going to threaten anyone deep l, nor is he going to consistently beat 1 on 1 coverage. Cooks is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts