Packers resign Walden

Reaction score
I personally think this is a good move. We can always have him compete with the other Packers and rookies in camp.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I don't like it. Walden is pretty bad. I just hope that we get rid of Zombo. The man cannot stop getting injured. Ugh there is nobody on that right side with any longevity. They are all below average talents. None of them are going to provide any improvement in our defense.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I thought this was a political move! lol the difference between resign and re-sign!:)

OP
OP
Bensalama21
Reaction score
I thought DJ Smith and Francois both looked fairly capable in their starts last season.
I believe so too. But What rookie that we draft in the first round will NOT start over Smith or Francois? and if people are calling Hawk "Horrible" (Which I don't agree) then what do you call 2 backups to him?

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
If the report that Walden signed for near the league minimum with little or no guaranteed money is true there's no harm in bringing him back. And just like releasing Clifton, I don't think this means anything regarding the draft as neither Clifton nor Walden were going to be relied upon (for entirely different reasons of course). In one of the stories on Walden's contract it was reported that the rosters have been expanded to 90 but all unsigned draftees will count toward that limit. That means if the Packers pick 12 draftees, there'll be 14 spots available for UDFAs.

Members online

Latest posts