Packers make it to superbowl?

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No... It would be great to see but the team I think is still too young and makes too many mistakes. Have the potential to make a run of it though, the NFC feels like it is almost falling apart with Favrina and the Childress soap opera beginning and the Saints unable to clinch home field... Still I think it would be a long shot but who knows these days anymore, we all have been proven wrong time and time again.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Only on a total karma day like today: Jarrett Bush makes a fantastic INT, Mason Crosby makes a 52 yarder, all the running backs are productive, Aaron Rodgers survives a few knockdowns and is accurate and efficient.

If the team had consistently played all season like they did today, I'd say yes. But they haven't so I'll say no. I also think the Seahawks wanted no part of the weather today and really didn't show up. The Superbowl won't have a weather factor like that.
I would be willing to bet the lack of pressure helped guide Crosby's kicks through the uprights. Though, I won't deny that it only helped his confidence to make those.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least we get a preview, playing the cards next week
And if the Pack beat the Cards I would luv, luv, luv it. Not just for their victory but also because they would do what the Vikes couldn't. Beat them.

As for going to the SB: The posters on here are more realistic and down to earth then the ones on the OBF forum. Everyone over there are predicting a Vikes win. (I guess they are forgetting that the Vikes have to win the playoffs first as well as an opposing team in the Big One.)
But us Packer fans aren't so sure about our team.
And I'm part of that club.
Let's just continue being real and take it one game at a time. Anything can happen. Even the Bucs and the Colts losing on the same day to lousy teams.
So I do think the Pack have a great shot at it this year, but an even better shot next year. A-Rod will be even better and more confident as the QB.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
And if the Pack beat the Cards I would luv, luv, luv it. Not just for their victory but also because they would do what the Vikes couldn't. Beat them.

As for going to the SB: The posters on here are more realistic and down to earth then the ones on the OBF forum. Everyone over there are predicting a Vikes win. (I guess they are forgetting that the Vikes have to win the playoffs first as well as an opposing team in the Big One.)
But us Packer fans aren't so sure about our team.
And I'm part of that club.
Let's just continue being real and take it one game at a time. Anything can happen. Even the Bucs and the Colts losing on the same day to lousy teams.
So I do think the Pack have a great shot at it this year, but an even better shot next year. A-Rod will be even better and more confident as the QB.

LOL @ OBF

They were so sure that Harris and Driver were gone this year simply cuz they supported Brett

For the most part OBF posters can't really be taking seriously..

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL @ OBF

They were so sure that Harris and Driver were gone this year simply cuz they supported Brett

For the most part OBF posters can't really be taking seriously..
Well yeah.
When you have a god playing for your team, even if he is washed up...:dull:

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope one and done and then fans all over the state do this when they realize they were fooled again: :suicide:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope one and done and then fans all over the state do this when they realize they were fooled again: :suicide:

Yeah and if they didnt make it you would find another reason to slam them...:nhl_fight:

I have come to the conclusion that Brett hard core fans will not and NEVER will give this Packer team ANY credit as long as Ted and Mike are around...

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah and if they didnt make it you would find another reason to slam them...:nhl_fight:

I have come to the conclusion that Brett hard core fans will not and NEVER will give this Packer team ANY credit as long as Ted and Mike are around...

LT if I didn't do that I would be forced to do some work at my real job.

Members online