Packers make it to superbowl?

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No. As much as I would love to see them make a run, I just don't see it happening. Too many penalties and other inconsistencies will be the downfall of this team.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No. As much as I would love to see them make a run, I just don't see it happening. Too many penalties and other inconsistencies will be the downfall of this team.

The past three or four games our penalties have decreased dramatically.

We arent gonna make it because: We dont have a kicker, our secondary is lacking in serious talent, we cant pressure with only 3 down lineman, If we get a lead late in any game Dom Capers will call a prevent defense which will only prevent us from winning the game "cough" steelers "cough"

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Simple question, yes or no?

I think they can probably beat any team home or away except Philly and maybe Minnesota, so depending on who plays who, they can advance - especially if they can play New Orleans in the NFFCG, which New Orleans might not make it to.

How ironic if Minnesota nabs the #2 seed (looks suspect at this point) that both the #1 and #2 seeds will probably lose their first playoff games.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel much better about Crosby after today. He made a 52 yarder and didn't miss a field goal for the first time in quite a while. That should be a big boost to his confidence.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i hope so! i keep messing with all my friends saying the Packers are super bowl bound after everytime they play. lolol. i find it hilarious, but i dont think the Pack are gonna back it up. Like someone said earlier, too many penalties, no kicking, and the secondary isnt good enough against good passing teams. but it is the playoffs, and anything can happen!

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many of us actually thought jarrettt bush would get an interception? Me personally i thought it was a good play.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only on a total karma day like today: Jarrett Bush makes a fantastic INT, Mason Crosby makes a 52 yarder, all the running backs are productive, Aaron Rodgers survives a few knockdowns and is accurate and efficient.

If the team had consistently played all season like they did today, I'd say yes. But they haven't so I'll say no. I also think the Seahawks wanted no part of the weather today and really didn't show up. The Superbowl won't have a weather factor like that.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sooo i just heard on 'the blitz' on ESPN2 that no team that has lost to the Bucs during the season has gone on to win the superbowl! looks like we're doomed already with this kiss of death! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts