Packers Chances

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The more I read into it, the more I like the Packers chances.

Packers beat Vikings, next is Falcons. Look at their record.
Code:
09/12	21-19 W	at SF	
09/19	34-17 W	STL	
09/26	6-3 W	ARI	
10/03	27-10 W	at CAR	
10/10	10-17 L	DET	
10/17	21-20 W	SD	
10/24	10-56 L	at KC	
10/31	41-28 W	at DEN	
11/14	24-14 W	TB	
11/21	14-10 W	at NYG	
11/28	24-21 W	NO	
12/05	0-27 L	at TB	
12/12	35-10 W	OAK	
12/18	34-31 W	CAR	
12/26	13-26 L	at NO	
01/02	26-28 L	at SEA
I know they have a high ranked Defense, but they really didn't play a juggernaut offense too often and when they did, they lost or jus barely won. Keep in mind I consider the Packers to have one of two best Offenses in the league. IND and GB. Yes STL and KC and even SD had some good offense, but nothing compared to the Packers when they turn it on. So I think the Packers have a good shot at beating them too. Next up would be STL or PHI. We all know the Packers can whoop up on STL and consider this, if the STL wins they have to come BACK to Lambeau Field for the NFC Championship, now who in their right mind would go against the Packers in that type of situation? Think of all the intangibles that could play into this. In fact, jus think of how badly Brett wants another ring, I'm sure he'll get his boys ready to go at go time.

Then of course we have to assume the PHI will take care of STL. This game I'm not sure on anymore. I was thinking PHI would lose again in the NFC Championship for the fourth time in a row. Now I'm questioning and hoping they don't make it. I just don't know anymore. When you lose a player such as TO who you and majority of your team recongize as the catalyst of your impressive record, that hurts your confidence, big time. Especially when his replacement has alegator arms going over the middle. I see PHI collapsing. They lost their last game or two with their JV team, but a loss is a loss. It sucks losing because you sit back and think 'if so an so gets injured we have to play our back up and we jus lost two games with that guy in there' so you try harder to make sure you don't get injured which takes more focus off your game.

I didn't think the Packers had a chance in hell until I really started looking up stats and everything else and added other things of note into consideration. I would be more surprised if they didn't make it to the SB than I would if they did make it.

GO Packers!

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't think the Packers had a chance in hell until I really started looking up stats
the only stat that matters is 0-0.
no team 8-8 has won a plyoff game. rams 8-8, beat hawks.
home teams all lost yesterday.
packers 4-4 at home this year.
we could whip out stats all day long

i think moss did that crap on purpose to deflect all the crap that the d would hav to answer if everyone wasnt talking about him. man, he is a frickin genius.lol

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
lol nice

Yea but stats are all I have to indulge in now because the dang game won't start for another five six hours and I already won the SB in madden lol

Oh the home team losing thing, that has me scared crapless right now!

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to slickvision re: that home team losing thing ...

ya, the homefield Seahawks lost yesterday, but the Rams had already beatem 2X this season. That's a + omen for the Packers.

We'll threepeat like the Rams.
We'll win at home unlike the Hawks.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gotarace27 said:
he is a frickin genius
In all the years i've been a fan of football you have to be the first person to call Randy Moss a genius!!!....I bow to the master. :mrgreen:

I would not hesitate to call Randy Moss a genius. Niether would I hesitate to call him an *******. You watch the guy and he understands the defense that he is going up against and knows how to burn them. Its not all physical ability. You watch him and he has helped culpepper to know what plays to run or what is going on from what he is seeing. The only problem with him is he is to full of himself to allow anyone else to make a play or to aid them in getting the ball. Hence the ******* tag :)

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was not what I wanted orexpected to see. :evil: But the vikings played alot better.But that randy moss is nothing but a punk!!!! If he wasn't playing football I think he would be in jail.He may have talent but NO CLASS!! :puke:

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I really did not see this coming, after seeing the other home teams lose I was a bit nervous but wow did not see the packers losing a second game at lambeau in the playoffs to a team that won 3 games in the last ten they played an two of those wins came from detroit, jus wow

I have this bad feeling if there is not a immediate change for the better Brett won't be back. There was a game after it he was really emotional, I think it was the JAX game, I could jus see his eyes swell up as he said his receivers did everything right and it was his fault, I think that was the moment he realized his arm isn't what it used to be.

Members online

Latest posts